Votes: 23 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • A little

Votes: 18 25.7%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
I speak spanish to some extent. I understand more than enough to get by, and i can get my point across. With exams finally finishing on thursday ill spend more time learning the language, since im looking to go away in mid summer.

As for catalan, i love the language but only know the fcb songs.

MinaFCB

m fluent in spanish,and i speak and understand catalan good enough to translate player's speeches:)

B

Barca_mad

I have been learning spanish for two years at school, still don't know a thing!:p

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
My Family is Catalan, when they moved here and had me and my sister, they wanted us to be Aussie - Thus they didn't teach us Catalan :(, everything about my life is Catalan ! We have a Caganer at Christmas, Eat Catalan Meals all the times and my mum speaks Catalan to her parents all the time... I cna understand quite a bit if i know the context - Sometimes they speak spanish as well, and it's the same deal i can understand and speak a bit! But i aint Fluent !

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I can speak Spanish, unfortunately not Catalan but it's easy enough to try and decipher, it's a radge françois-spanish thing.

beef-supreme

No, but i speak French and it makes it possible for me to decipher words and sentences, and sometimes even speech. Plus, having to resort to streams and watching most matches with Spanish commentary, I have learnt a couple of phrases

Home of Barca Fans