Do we want Mourinho to leave?

Do we want Mourinho to leave Real Madrid?

• Yes, A.S.A.P.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I enjoy watching the downfall of Real Madrid.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol:

Well ... i read this two posts and i can figure easily how far you two know about la liga...

well let's go back to 82 season Luis Molowny 2 years , Di Stefano 2 years , Amancio 1 year , Beenhakker 3 years , Toshak 5 month , Di Stefano 4 month , Antic 9 month , Beenhakker 6 month , Benito Floro 9 month , Del Bosque 2 month , Valdano 1.5 years , Del Bosque 1 month . Arsenio 4 month , Capello 1 year , Heynckes 1 year , Guus Hiddink 7 month , Toshak 9 month and finally Del Bosque from Nov 99 till May 2003.. and i guess you can figure the rest by yourself no ?
or better let me take you to the most successful Real Madrid era ...
Villalonga from 1954 to 57
Carniglia 1.5 years till Feb 59
Miguel Munoz 2 month till April 59
Carniglia 3 month till July 59
Fleitas from July 59 till April 1960

as for buying players to success :D .. hmm let me see can you recite Barcelona transfer behavior from the early 80's till Laporta ?? in a nice similar , short fashion to the one above ?

As for when the hate started well the hate usually start with success , you cannot hate a team that is not winning (unless your team is Lazio or Roman Chelsea or Emirates City or Glazer's United )
Real was hated during there high times more than their tamed cat years .. it's normal behavior ..
however the Barca-Real fans hate is just an empty banter not shared by players *unless your mental capabilities is that of a 1 year old step up Hristo Stoichkov " they always had great relation and they hang out together but hatred sell shirts and game tickets ... you usually find more hate between Perikos & Cule's and Madridista's and Pyjama wearers

thanks for the info (i'm obviously not as knowledgeable on football history as you are) but i still want Mourinho to leave because he's just an eye-sore on Madrid and La liga in general.

D

DMZ05

No he's hilarious especially when Real Madrid lose lol just a joke embarrassing that club's image which was honourable before which has already hit rock bottom and they take it up the ass just to try to beat Barca :xavi:

Last edited:
D

DMZ05

Real Circus makes it hilarious when they lose! lol the club is a joke right now.

Emma

He should stay where he is i think. He would also fit well with Bayern ..... definitely better than Guardiola. Pep should come to Dortmund .....:pep::pep::pep::yes::wub:

Home of Barca Fans