Do we want Mourinho to leave?

Do we want Mourinho to leave Real Madrid?

• Yes, A.S.A.P.

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • No, I enjoy watching the downfall of Real Madrid.

Votes: 45 65.2%

• Total voters

poltergeist

Yes...Just to see the look on the faces those Mou fans who think he's the greatest coach ever and can never be sacked

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I voted no because I just love watching them fail....but I think i'll get bored by the end of the season. I just want revenge for last season lol. I do feel bad for rm though...that shouldn't be happening.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Yes because can't stand him. Better fuck off to his lovely England soon.

No because I'm happy him and his club is falling apart.

I say keep him till they're out of the CL so the damage is completely done.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Yes. No doubt about it whatsoever. I never wanted him in La Liga. He not only poisoned the tenuous relationship between Real Madrid and Barca but I still blame him for Pep's departure. I'm tired of his tantrums, his behaviour and his wicked lies about Barca.

I will seriously buy a bottle of champagne and pop it on the day he leaves, I swear to God.

Arachnid

Depends. Are Madrid going back to the Good Old Times, when they fired a manager every six months or so? Because that'd be great. Our stability will trump their constant chaos almost every time.

Are they going to get rid of Mourinho to bet on a long term project? That would be horrifying...

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
So much cockiness in the second option. Only thing I can say is that el traductor is full of surprises. ;)

EDIT: Then again Madrid is so shit at the moment..............again who knows.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Frankly, yes. Madrid might be rivals and everything but it's just horrible to see them like this. They used to be classy, respectable rivals and i used to have a genuine respect for all the players even as a Cule. I mean who could hate Raul, Casillas, Makelele, Zidane, etc. Nowdays Madrid is a stupid Portuguese invasion and its all the egotists, cheaters, divers, and divas together. Ronaldo, Marcelo, Pepe, Coentrao.... Madrid at least used to be classy but now its just a bunch of thugs with no respect for football or rivals. Always starting fights at Classicos that used to be normal national rivalries. And this adds to the fire in the Catalunya/Spain rivalry which is already bad enough. Mou is just creating a drift between all the classy players at Madrid and all the horrible Portuguese ones. When he leaves, hopefully he takes them with him and El Classico can be a spirited rivalry again instead of an all-out hate war. Its like he came here with no respect for the culture, took a shit on Real Madrid just trying to enhance his beloved reputation, and now is about to leave without giving a damn.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
The Clasico's turned into hellish battles that at times have nothing to do with the sheer magic of football both teams can display. Also Mourinho isn't actually a man tjat focuses on coaching, but he focuses on the psychological aspect of the game which makes me shiver. Whining, complaining, talking shit about the opponent's achievements etc. I LOVE seeing this team make a complete downfall, but would love it even more if Mourinho leaves. RM doesn't deserve such a manager(and players like Pepe for that matter), and I believe it would be best for La Liga if he would be replaced by someone else.

raskolnikov

Frankly, yes. Madrid might be rivals and everything but it's just horrible to see them like this. They used to be classy, respectable rivals and i used to have a genuine respect for all the players even as a Cule. I mean who could hate Raul, Casillas, Makelele, Zidane, etc. Nowdays Madrid is a stupid Portuguese invasion and its all the egotists, cheaters, divers, and divas together. Ronaldo, Marcelo, Pepe, Coentrao.... Madrid at least used to be classy but now its just a bunch of thugs with no respect for football or rivals. Always starting fights at Classicos that used to be normal national rivalries. And this adds to the fire in the Catalunya/Spain rivalry which is already bad enough. Mou is just creating a drift between all the classy players at Madrid and all the horrible Portuguese ones. When he leaves, hopefully he takes them with him and El Classico can be a spirited rivalry again instead of an all-out hate war. Its like he came here with no respect for the culture, took a shit on Real Madrid just trying to enhance his beloved reputation, and now is about to leave without giving a damn.
He who blinded by ambition, raises himself to a position whence he cannot mount higher, must thereafter fall with the greatest loss.
Madrid deserves their suffering for bringing in the short-term manager to overtake us, he ruined their reputation and caused them to fall hard this season.
We should be amoral about this and just sit back and enjoy their struggle.
Dont think for a second they would not if the tables were turned.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He who blinded by ambition, raises himself to a position whence he cannot mount higher, must thereafter fall with the greatest loss.
Madrid deserves their suffering for bringing in the short-term manager to overtake us, he ruined their reputation and caused them to fall hard this season.

Well think of it this way. Fans of a madrid team in THIS era would like to see us in turmoil. But back before all of this, there was far less hatred and more pure rivalry. Mourinho making the team dirtier and the CR7/Messi debate between fans has turned the rivalry into a war. I agree that the whole short-term managers to overtake Barca is just stupid but you have to understand that it's been sparked under the presidency of Florentino Perez. Him sacking managers left and right and spending hundreds of millions of dollars to buy players is what's made Madrid a villainous team. There have been classy players such as Raul, Zidane, etc. in Madrid and they were generally not a despicable team. Even now the team has respectable players in Casillas, Alonso, Varane, and maybe Ozil. But they are tainted by players like Pepe, Marcelo, Di Maria, Coentrao, and Ronaldo. And at the helm of this mud is Mourinho. Don't misplace your anger towards Madrid when it's really Mourinho who's made them this bad. I'd like him to leave so that Spain can be without the Portuguese nightmare that is Jose Mourinho.

Beast

The Observer

Well think of it this way. Fans of a madrid team in THIS era would like to see us in turmoil. But back before all of this, there was far less hatred and more pure rivalry. Mourinho making the team dirtier and the CR7/Messi debate between fans has turned the rivalry into a war. I agree that the whole short-term managers to overtake Barca is just stupid but you have to understand that it's been sparked under the presidency of Florentino Perez. Him sacking managers left and right and spending hundreds of millions of dollars to buy players is what's made Madrid a villainous team. There have been classy players such as Raul, Zidane, etc. in Madrid and they were generally not a despicable team. Even now the team has respectable players in Casillas, Alonso, Varane, and maybe Ozil. But they are tainted by players like Pepe, Marcelo, Di Maria, Coentrao, and Ronaldo. And at the helm of this mud is Mourinho. Don't misplace your anger towards Madrid when it's really Mourinho who's made them this bad. I'd like him to leave so that Spain can be without the Portuguese nightmare that is Jose Mourinho.

:lol:

Well ... i read this two posts and i can figure easily how far you two know about la liga...

well let's go back to 82 season Luis Molowny 2 years , Di Stefano 2 years , Amancio 1 year , Beenhakker 3 years , Toshak 5 month , Di Stefano 4 month , Antic 9 month , Beenhakker 6 month , Benito Floro 9 month , Del Bosque 2 month , Valdano 1.5 years , Del Bosque 1 month . Arsenio 4 month , Capello 1 year , Heynckes 1 year , Guus Hiddink 7 month , Toshak 9 month and finally Del Bosque from Nov 99 till May 2003.. and i guess you can figure the rest by yourself no ?
or better let me take you to the most successful Real Madrid era ...
Villalonga from 1954 to 57
Carniglia 1.5 years till Feb 59
Miguel Munoz 2 month till April 59
Carniglia 3 month till July 59
Fleitas from July 59 till April 1960

as for buying players to success :D .. hmm let me see can you recite Barcelona transfer behavior from the early 80's till Laporta ?? in a nice similar , short fashion to the one above ?

As for when the hate started well the hate usually start with success , you cannot hate a team that is not winning (unless your team is Lazio or Roman Chelsea or Emirates City or Glazer's United )
Real was hated during there high times more than their tamed cat years .. it's normal behavior ..
however the Barca-Real fans hate is just an empty banter not shared by players *unless your mental capabilities is that of a 1 year old step up Hristo Stoichkov " they always had great relation and they hang out together but hatred sell shirts and game tickets ... you usually find more hate between Perikos & Cule's and Madridista's and Pyjama wearers

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yes and no.

He has brought his humorous qualities to the club and has effectively turned the White Ballet Company into a White Circus Co. However, as much as it is fun to see Madrid in demise after their first La Liga in a 'slight' while, I am still in utter disbelief of what the Clasicos have turned into.

Watching Clasicos, say, with Capello, Schuster or (more recently) Pellegrini was always a game of high rivalry and something you looked forward to. Then came Mourinho and after a few games he turned Los Clasicos into an absolute mess and something you weren't as excited to see as previously.

Hope he takes a hike for the good of La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans