Dmytro Chygrynskiy

S

Super Pippo

Gio is right, for sure a manager that has just one a treble gets what they want regardless of how wise the transfer may be, how expensive the player is, or even how good they are. For this reason:

Mateja Kezman to Madrid.

Beast

The Observer
Gio is right, for sure a manager that has just one a treble gets what they want regardless of how wise the transfer may be, how expensive the player is, or even how good they are. For this reason:

Mateja Kezman to Madrid.

U scared the shit out of me , i actually googled it to make sure it's not true :angry:

S

Super Pippo

It's only a matter of time, Mourinho will want his man with him in Madrid. And you thought Benzema was bad.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well there is no denying that losing €9mil in 12 months over a player is a totaly fiasco. I am just glad that we may have got as much as €15mil for him. He was Pep's choice and to be fair to the club they really didn't want to spend €24mil on him in the first place but also did not want to look like they were not going to support Pep especially after not being able to get Villa.

The Ukrainian struggled to make the step up and adapt to a new country. He has talent (no pace but then nor did Koeman) but his confidence was totally shot to pieces, so the only logical conclusion was to bite the bullet and let him go.

There is also no denying that we have spent a lot of money in recent times on total flops. Helb, Henrique, K9, Caceres (although I think he is good enough for us and would be useful from the bench) to name a few of the most recent. That is a lot of money wasted.

However on the plus side we ahve won a awful lot lately. Imagine if we had spend loads and loads of money, double that amount at least and then won absolutely nothing. Imagine how sick we would feel then? I am glad we don't have that pill to swallow...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
adeu chysus.

thanks for, uh, playing well against getafe that one time. and doing really well in pamplona too, shame pep took you off for rafa, we would have won and gotten 101 points!

and your speech after the title win, that was sweet.

um, yeah.

good luck to ya, big man.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
This is the most ridiculous thing i've ever herd how does Chiggy ever expect to play a for a big club if when faced with the slightest bit of adversity he runs back home. Did Gerard Pique ever expect to play as much as he did for Barca when he had just signed? NO he got down and dirty and proved to Pep why he should be starting every game and now he is one of, if not the best center back in world football.

Dymtro Chygrnskiy can be summed up in one word as far as im concerned and that is a quitter u don't come to big clubs expecting to be granted a place in the starting eleven unless u prove it no matter what the hype or expectation that surrounded you when u arrived. :angry: This just means that we need to give another one of our center half's a chance queue Henrique buss..................

Last edited:
Dmytro didn't work out and was not Barcelona quality, period. Not exactly sure why we decided to get him on a transfer, besides it happening during the Laporta presidency.

barca96

If we consider all the information to hand it's impossible to deny that Chygone was a Pep signing, so the manager has to take the blame on this one. Even so it's hardly a scandal,even the best managers have a list of expensibe mistakes behind them, this just happens to be Pep's first. K9 was most certainly a Txiki signing, Zlatan was Pep's 2nd or 3rd choice because he wanted Villa but Valencia were being mardy tarts. Zlatan didn't live up to expectations last season but showed enough promise to earn the right to be judged on what he brings to us this coming year after a full pre-season and 12 months of experience at Camp Nou

i thought at first pep wanted ibra and then it didnt work out.
and then....we went after villa. but that didnt work out too cos we couldnt sell etoo to city.
and then moratti met laporta again and then the deal happened.

Olsend

It is too bad he left only after one season in which he barely played, but it is right move by Barca by letting this man say farewell to team as he was clearly not suitable for us. He could do better in Italy with his stats, but what do I care.

Aasim

Bumbleman
He's gone?! and so suddenly..

He obviously has talent but like Ibra he might be in the wrong league. La Liga is too skillful and quick for Chygg.

€10m loss is bad and considering we are in debt. Good thing we have a few dead weight players then.

Seamus

We got 15 million back?????? Christ thats not bad, i know we lost money but didnt think he was worth much more than 10 so happy days. He wasnt quick enough for Spanish football unfortunatly.

Best of luck back home big guy

Home of Barca Fans