Diego Godin

El Flaco

Gastón Pereiro's 2nd yellow card vs. Atlético de Madrid

[gfy]PassionateSlushyEarwig[/gfy]

Alternative angle

[gfy]AgedWeeklyAlpinegoat[/gfy]

Lolz at Godín for rolling around while grabbing his face even though the Uruguyan wasn't touched there...

dostoevskij

i must confess he is my fav atletico player, yes he can be a real cunt, especially to our players, but man i love it when he gives those Madrid thugs what they deserve in derbys! + instead of Ramos image, Godin really is a superb and often unnoticed CB!!!

B

beautifulgame

don't see the issue really. the guy followed him like a moron with no intention of the ball and left his elbow hanging right in front of the ref. if i'm on his team, i'd be disappointed with him.

BarçaBarça

i must confess he is my fav atletico player, yes he can be a real cunt, especially to our players, but man i love it when he gives those Madrid thugs what they deserve in derbys! + instead of Ramos image, Godin really is a superb and often unnoticed CB!!!

He is so really good, better than Ramos, but really unnoticed (by most football fans). I guess the transfer-speculation in the media plays its part: If you are definitely going to stay at your club, and not rumoured to other big clubs (especially in PL) or has PL-history you are not hyped and not interesting. And in his case it is obvious to anyone that he will not leave Atlético, but still he is world class and should get more praise.

Home of Barca Fans