Diego Godin

JamDav1982

Still think he gave his teammate an easy ride . Late on when Ronaldo was lying on the floor apparently in some pain the only player shown to go over , bend down and show any concern was Ramos !!

No he never gave Ronaldo an easy ride as they are team mates and he was not involved in any of the goals or directly up against him much at any point.

Joan

He wouldnt suit Barca really.

Brilliant penalty box defender for teams that sit deeper but not really a ball playing CB who suits higher line.

You are probably right, can't remember him defending in a high line, to be frank.

But he has it all as a player, experience, charisma and a brilliant skill set.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Godin is not the right player for Barca. And I also hope he will not go to Juve or somewhere else but end his career with Atletico.
Imo he is an iconic player for them and arguably top 5 in Atletico history.

Catta

It's his clause. Atletico is already preparing a new contract for him though. He's not going anywhere.

Really? Didn't know that, I thought he had a release clause of around 60 mil. City wanted him maybe 2 seasons ago and offered 40 mil, and Atleti rejected it, how did his clause drop so much.

BADGERBHOY

Really? Didn't know that, I thought he had a release clause of around 60 mil. City wanted him maybe 2 seasons ago and offered 40 mil, and Atleti rejected it, how did his clause drop so much.

Theres no way in hell that Godin has a 20m release clause

Home of Barca Fans