Diego Costa

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
In fantastic form right now, 8 goals in 10 games and hasn't been booked or caused any silly trouble for about 6 games now. Looks like Conte has given him the kick up the ass that was needed. I still expect fireworks at some point but if Conte can keep him pretty disciplined and focusing on his football he's going to score a lot of goals.

El Flaco

If he could play in that final in Lisbon....

Diego Costa played in that CL-final, but was subbed off 10 minutes after kick-off.

He was rushed back too soon after getting a hamstring injury (IIRC) against us in Liga final, the week before CL-final.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Diego Costa played in that CL-final, but was subbed off 10 minutes after kick-off.

He was rushed back too soon after getting a hamstring injury (IIRC) against us in Liga final, the week before CL-final.

Yes, that's what I meant. With him on the pitch things could have gone differently, it's a pity.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's a man mountain, even when he doesn't score he plays well. He hasn't had a below par match this season from memory.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Conte tamed him, so now he is channeling all his energy towards to his football.

Remarkable.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know, it also says he's tired of London... But as much as the weather sucks there, I don't think he's going to have a better time in China and a whole different culture...

Home of Barca Fans