Diego Costa

pEllee

He just can't stop scoring, two goals already today. He's developing into a world class striker.

10 league goals so far this season

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I just think international football lose a certain amount of charm when the players don't actually care what country they play for, yes. It would have been different if it's a job but it's not. It is a slightly romantic view of it, sure. I don't see any problems with that.

Feeling spanish? I don't know, there's no definition, there's no right answer, you just feel it.

Let's all agree to disagree. No one seems to agree with me anyway. :p

I agree with you on this subject completely.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He just can't stop scoring, two goals already today. He's developing into a world class striker.

10 league goals so far this season

Two more than Messi, right? And Messi and CR7 are tied for the 2nd space with 8 goals each?

Cule4life

The Culest
Michu has been called up to the Spain squad following Villa's injury today. Looks like playing for Swansea ain't so bad after all.

But that's because he couldn't have costa right now. When costa becomes eligible michu will be discarded

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Diego Costa is one hell of a footballer and is very charming. A villian by all means to the opponents but a hero to his cause. Easy to see why Del Bosque called him up, though I think Negredo is more deserving (but effin' Pellegrini).

Diego Costa left Brazil at the age of 16, and he has been between Portugal and Spain since then, so maybe during this time he has no emotional connection to the Brazilian national squad or didn't feel any belonging or didn't develop any connection beyond his ambitions. Players like him are very driven and therefore they capture any opportunity. I won't hate on him for switching but it does make a bit of mockery of the International football.

flamenco

He's recently tripped a kid during an atletico training session and the kid in turn showed him the fingers. Even kids gotta hate the guy, what an idiot. :tata1:

nice new tata emoticons by the way :)

Home of Barca Fans