Didier Drogba

M

mitkoa7x

1 moment he's having a seizure, the next he's running up and down the pitch. Seems legit.

Pepe Silvia

1 moment he's having a seizure, the next he's running up and down the pitch. Seems legit.
Right.

One minute he's getting grazed in the chest by a passing cleat, the next minute he's cupping his face and rolling around in pain.

I'll admit, there were a few of the dozens of falls he took where I, as a football fan, was genuinely concerned over his health. Two seconds later he's doing his signature dance at the corner of the pitch after scoring the winner.

All I could do was smile and think to myself, "You sly son of a bitch".

M

mitkoa7x

Right.

One minute he's getting grazed in the chest by a passing cleat, the next minute he's cupping his face and rolling around in pain.

I'll admit, there were a few of the dozens of falls he took where I, as a football fan, was genuinely concerned over his health. Two seconds later he's doing his signature dance at the corner of the pitch after scoring the winner.

All I could do was smile and think to myself, "You sly son of a bitch".

I voiced my displeasure so loud that even the neighbors heard me

BerkeleyBernie

Drogba struggled today.. not with football, but with gravity.

LMFAO. He never was going to get a foul called, but his diving did have an effect on the game, by killing Barça's flow of play when they won the ball from him. Unlike other players who roll around in agony, his playing possum "dead" is more likely get the ref's whistle.

Still one of the world's most dangerous #9s, but this cheap ass shit is pathetic.

Overall, though, both teams showed excellent sportsmanship today.

BerkeleyBernie

Still haven't seen his classic fake seizure dive yet

drogbafit.gif

He's saving his best for Camp Nou :worthy:

LMFAO. I can't stand watching EPL, so I didn't know he had such a repertoire.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can't believe the ref didn't give him even one yellow for all the stupid diving and slowing the game he done... Pathetic bastard

It was only made worse by all the premfaces watching along with me cheering for him every time he dived... I couldn't control my rage when even the luck didn't want to side us in the end

Co0ter

Drogba single-handedly made me not even want to watch the game. He's just unbearable/disgusting to watch, what a gigantic fucking twat. How can you be nearly 6'3 and be such a bitch.

After countless offsides/dives/exagerations I could feel it in my gut that if they scored IT HAD TO be him. Destiny wouldn't have it any other way.

ivan22

I dont think I've ever been so pissed of a player who's not wearing a madrid shirt lately...I would have thrown all my beer-glasses at the tv but it was my tv, so I didnt do it :D what a son of a bitch he was, that's what I call a disgrace!

barcaboy15

Fucking hilarious that Chelsea fans twice sang 'same old Barca, always cheating' when they had that fucking cunt Drogba on the field.

Whatever talent he has is utterly destroyed by his piece of shit no-stop fucking rolling on the floor, get up you fucking moron!

Trillske

I seriously love this. Welcome to the other perspective. And this was one player. It really should display what people felt a year ago, and how justified those feelings where.

innniesta

anyone else find it funny that all the extra time was becuase of drogba being on the floor, then he scores in it

Home of Barca Fans