Didier Drogba

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
538072928jh2u1pqxkd.gif

Maria

Exactly. Just takes away from what WOULD have been a great performance. It was unbelievable how many times he throw himself to the floor. Makes Busquets look like Mother Theresa.

Busquets? He makes Di Maria looking like Mother Theresa..besides those two have cut down their playacting this year, Drogba's got worse. I would love to see a match between Pepe and Drogba.

barcaboy15

Busquets? He makes Di Maria looking like Mother Theresa..besides those two have cut down their playacting this year, Drogba's got worse. I would love to see a match between Pepe and Drogba.

Haha yeah, I said the same thing yesterday. Wouldn't mind seeing him come up against Pepe, Drogba deserves a good stomping.

Though ideally I want Bayern vs Real and Chelsea vs Barca.

zanela

For someone who has read up on the Drogba off-pitch would see beyond his flaws on a football pitch. In this day and age, when a footballer is easily raised to Hero status, here is an example that has imparted real substance and virtue to such veneration. Drogba, the man, the footballer is a champ. I have nothing but respect for this African Legend.

As for the match, to suggest he kept diving the entire match is nothing but exaggeration. Sure, he dove a couple of times, but the other times it was a case of him milking fouls, to his team's advantage (not the only one who does). There are many injustices and transgressions in life, and football, Drogba's shenanigans is hardly the most concerning of them.

My only beef being, at 34 he's failed to guise football's dark arts, and looks an amateur most of the time.

UberNjufer

For someone who has read up on the Drogba off-pitch would see beyond his flaws on a football pitch. In this day and age, when a footballer is easily raised to Hero status, here is an example that has imparted real substance and virtue to such veneration. Drogba, the man, the footballer is a champ. I have nothing but respect for this African Legend.

As for the match, to suggest he kept diving the entire match is nothing but exaggeration. Sure, he dove a couple of times, but the other times it was a case of him milking fouls, to his team's advantage (not the only one who does). There are many injustices and transgressions in life, and football, Drogba's shenanigans is hardly the most concerning of them.

My only beef being, at 34 he's failed to guise football's dark arts, and looks an amateur most of the time.
few dives is all it takes for primadona fans to start raging around but it is something that should be dealth with 'cos it's getting ridiculous at times

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
When some one is criticising him for his dives I think they meant the same, that for a 34 year old legend he's really a stupid cunt... Every body knows what a hero Drogboy is, just sayin'

MoFroBo

He was beast, but seriously Napoli's defence? Only Campagnaro is a good defender in the backline of Napoli.

Darko

spent the most of the game on the floor
and now people are praising him for his goal :eusa_think:

gingerless

surely this was the best diving display a single player has ever produced? it was so pitiful it made me laugh out loud several times

Home of Barca Fans