Didier Drogba

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
the first african world cup

in the whitest of african countries

in the most european of climates

without three of the four best african players

:(

If anyone is going to find the climate the most familiar, it will be those from "the whitest South American countries", because Uruguay and Argentina have similiar climates this time of the year. :cool:

Fiódor

Medical update:
The Drog's WC prognosis is steadily improving. An Ivorian team physician said (post-operation) that the ulna fracture was relatively clean, with no secondary damage to joint/ligaments. The bone has allegedly been fixated with larger-than-usual plate and screws, withstanding larger-than-usual pressure and collision forces (~150kg).
He will get a custom molded protection within a couple of days. Light training on bike at the beginning of next week.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Medical update:
The Drog's WC prognosis is steadily improving. An Ivorian team physician said (post-operation) that the ulna fracture was relatively clean, with no secondary damage to joint/ligaments. The bone has allegedly been fixated with larger-than-usual plate and screws, withstanding larger-than-usual pressure and collision forces (~150kg).
He will get a custom molded protection within a couple of days. Light training on bike at the beginning of next week.

I predict disaster and if he plays permanent damage.... drogba the cyborg vs pepe the bully.... chelski cant be happy

Fiódor

I predict disaster and if he plays permanent damage.... drogba the cyborg vs pepe the bully.... chelski cant be happy

There might well be some properly educated and experienced medical staff that can assist you in your predictions ;)
...but it does seem a little creepy and cyborg-like, I agree.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I have always hated Didier Drogba. I've always said that if he was crossing the street and I was driving towards him I would not stop. I would run him over. Stop. Put my car in reverse. Run him over again. Drive off.

Then I read an article from Sports Illustrated.

I cannot hate him any more. He may be a disgrace on the field, but off of the field the man has a heart of gold. Didier Drogba, I apologize.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Drogba is not in conditions... his presence it's only to motivate his team... that's all... he needs time top recover the injury...

nebeer

Love is All
I have always hated Didier Drogba. I've always said that if he was crossing the street and I was driving towards him I would not stop. I would run him over. Stop. Put my car in reverse. Run him over again. Drive off.

Then I read an article from Sports Illustrated.

I cannot hate him any more. He may be a disgrace on the field, but off of the field the man has a heart of gold. Didier Drogba, I apologize.

Great article. Great man. Love for Didier. I would like to know in more details though that how he ended the civil war in Ivory Coast.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I would love drogba if he didn't cry and wine everytime he lost the ball.. He thinks everyone should just let him walk to goal with the ball without contact...

Home of Barca Fans