Didier Drogba

B

barcelonista

Stop reminding me of Eto'o, fss. If we still had Eto'o, we'd have 6 Champions League trophies by now. And Mourinho wouldn't be coaching Real Madrid and poisoning La Liga. FACT.

Barcilliant

Stop reminding me of Eto'o, fss. If we still had Eto'o, we'd have 6 Champions League trophies by now. And Mourinho wouldn't be coaching Real Madrid and poisoning La Liga. FACT.

Yeah, dont. I loved Eto and though Drogba can be an enormous prick he has always stepped up and been the man for Chelsea-ALWAYS. He's flawed but that header was due to sheer mental and physical strength. Boateng was a pussy and didnt challenge cause he was scared of Drogba.

He put the final penalty away with some swag too.

perica

Yeah, dont. I loved Eto and though Drogba can be an enormous prick he has always stepped up and been the man for Chelsea-ALWAYS. He's flawed but that header was due to sheer mental and physical strength. Boateng was a pussy and didnt challenge cause he was scared of Drogba.

He put the final penalty away with some swag too.
drogba, man of the night...that penalty was cruel and beautifull

raedkuwait

i Dont like that guy much, but this guy is a fucking beast, we need a guy like that
when things are not going well for us

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A French football magazine reported that Drogba already told his teammates yesterday that he's going to be leaving Chelsea...He also gave no word on his next club according to the same article, Sport referred to it today...The English papers say he's off to China

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Benzema has got all the qualities Drogba got... Except probably the intimidating factor, the name Drogba would inject a lot of fear into the defenders.

Don't really understand the move if it really happened

Home of Barca Fans