Didier Drogba

mixer

Didier Drogba (Chelsea): "There are a lot of rumours about me and Barca - It's not true."

Good news

Trickykid

Didier Drogba (Chelsea): "There are a lot of rumours about me and Barca - It's not true."

Good news

krispol, seriously, you post an insane amount of c/p from twitter and various websites. It would help a great deal if you at least bothered crediting the source, so we'd have an idea of the credibility of your posts.

Barcilliant

I would blame more Mourinho for their failure against Bayern..he gave away the control after they equlized in Munich and after Cristiano scored the second goal at Bernabeu. If they would have continued to put pressure on Bayern's defence, I believed that they would have scored more goals.

I agree. In the home leg also he should have gone for the win. Mou is a coward when it comes to the big teams. He brought Granero on and took off a striker (cant remember). He always shits himself in the big games. He was relying on luck and hoping penalties would go his way.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
On a free?
JC_faint.gif

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Not that good tbf. Scored a goal, but conceded a penalty and was out of the game for most of the time. The goalkeepers were the best players on the pitch IMO

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't imagine Didier playing defender around our penalty area the way Chelsea park the bus, that's not really a legitimate concern, IMHO

Drogba had what, 3 chances on goal?...He converted 2

Home of Barca Fans