Denis Suarez

Trickykid

Wouldn't it be better to send roberto?

Both should be loaned in my opinion. Denis won't be anywhere close to getting minutes in our team, and considering he'll be 21 during the next season, he will need to play a lot. Hopefully we can strike a Rafinha-like deal with Celta or a similar LL club.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What about Villareal? They now got Oliver Torres on loan (will he go back when this season ends?) and Gio playing there. Midtable to subtop, would be a great club for him to make minutes.

Mesu

I think as long as Lucho is there, Celta is the best place for our youngsters. Being a former "successful" Barca B coach, he knows exactly how to develop youth players the Barca way.

Trickykid

What about Villareal? They now got Oliver Torres on loan (will he go back when this season ends?) and Gio playing there. Midtable to subtop, would be a great club for him to make minutes.

I'm not sure if he's good enough to be a starter there, though. Cani obviously owns the left wing, and he wouldn't be able to knock him off. If he was to be promised a spot in the starting XI, then sure, it would be ideal, but I don't see that happening at all.
As long as he's getting minutes, I don't mind much where it's going on, to be honest.
Acclimatization to La Liga should be the end all-be all as I see it, so we don't end up with another Deulofeu-situation on our hands.

SwiftGuyver

love this kid.

hopefully he eventually takes Iniesta's spot in the 1st team.

Busquets/Samper
Xavi/Cesc/Rafinha
Iniesta/Suárez

F

Flavia

He will be automatically promoted next season, right? I wonder what will happen to him. My guess is loaned somewhere.

L

linetty

He will be automatically promoted next season, right? I wonder what will happen to him. My guess is loaned somewhere.
Yup, no room for him at the moment. Its so hard for the youngsters to break trough nowadays, isnt it? Unless they're the new Xavi or Iniesta...

psychotsek

Thiago would make it but he was impatient.

While that's true our management the past two years never showed faith on Masia players.They were rarely used and only called up when there was no other choice.Tito overplayed Xavi instead of Thiago,Alves over Montoya and even used Adriano as CB over Bartra.And with Tata nothing seems to have change drastically.Roberto was given few chances,Bartra was called up when there were injuries and Montoya was rarely used.
Montoya is a great example.Imo he isn't the best RB in the world but neither is Carvajal.The latter was implemented in the first team while the first still is labelled as youth player..
At the moment i can't really blame any Masia player if he wants to leave.Our managers tend to trust only big money transfers (Cesc,Aexis,Neymar) and veterans (Xavi,Alves,Puyol) and forget what one of the reasons that made Barca great the last decade.

Alarcón

A loan to Celta seems like the most likely and also most reasonable option, he knows the club, was there for a long time, and they need a replacement for Rafinha who will come back.... That is unless our management decide he's needed at the first team

Zangash

Banned
A loan to Celta seems like the most likely and also most reasonable option, he knows the club, was there for a long time, and they need a replacement for Rafinha who will come back.... That is unless our management decide he's needed at the first team

If we'd actually rotate instead of using the same few players in those positions he could get decent time. Rafinha and Suarez would have plenty of chances of Xavi is rested more and Cesc goes back to Arsenal so he can walk around there instead of Barca.

Home of Barca Fans