Denis Suarez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona B attacker Denis Suarez (20) will join Sevilla on loan next season, as part of the transfer of Sevilla midfielder Rakitic. [rac1]

Not a bad option I guess - if he is given a starting role.

Gaudi

Good, I read he's going to Sevilla but they didn't write is it a loan or we are selling him. Loan is great

Visca el Barça

I've read several rumors about Sevilla getting a buy option in the loan-deal - I hope thats not true. I expect a lot of him and I hope to see him at Barça after the next season. I think a full season with a La Liga team, where he will be a starter, will make him ready for the first team.

xavi_the_Boss

Isn´t their a clause in his contract that says that City could earn up to 8 Million if he Plays a certain amount of games with barca?

khaled_a_d

If he's any good, we better not include any buy option in the loan.

I think we can't b/c there is one with Man City

Gende (agent Denis Suarez): "Man City have a buy-back option, but I don't know the details, that's between the clubs." [desmarque radio]
Man City have a first option (equalling bid other team) on B attacker Denis Suarez (20). If he's sold to other team, they get 20% fee. [ed]

Last edited:
L

linetty

Man City have a first option (equalling bid other team) on B attacker Denis Suarez (20). If he's sold to other team, they get 20% fee. [ed]

DinhoR10

Kid is too good to sell he has the potential to inherit iniesta's place on the team, probably won't be as good but he looks to be the one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zangash

Banned
Looks like the buy option is what's stopping this deal with Sevilla for Racatic from being announced. They want a buy option, but Barca doesn't. If he does end up with a buy option Barca wants an option to block it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On loan to Sevilla for 2 years. They got a 6m buy option while we can block it for 9m.

The Don will be 32 in a couple of years. If Denis does very well for Sevilla for two seasons then he will be right back at Barcelona to play and learn under the Don's wings so that he can replace him smoothly when the former decides to call it a day.

Home of Barca Fans