Denis Suarez

Nothanks

I don't know what it is about this guy but I just don't like him very much

I remember being very optimistic when we got him, i forget what game it was but in one of the super copa's he gave an amazing assist and overal great performance, very promising
ever since though he just did nothing to really wow me.
he'll have occasional moments of brilliance to later screw it up with terrible end product.

I'm not expecting him to make a messi like dribble or score a fabulous goal but just some sort of uniqueness from him would be nice..

God Serena

His dribbling is very good. Forcing a foul out of Marcelo is usually reserved for players too tricky for him to take fairly.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He is decent, mid-table team decent - if we want him as a squash player than fine, but he won't become wc or anywhere near wc for us or any other top club.

clemente

I see nothing in him, no style, no potential, sometimes you can tell when the player is just not good enough.. Its annoying how I'm gonna have to watch him, Rafinha, Gomes, Arda take away minutes from Roberto, Alena

Julien

[tw]895329513864810496[/tw]
Denis doesn't want to leave. He's claiming Valverde believes in him. He wants to prove he can do it at Barca.

Icarium

Lifestealer
No!!! He will get one more year to prove himself. He will surprise us, will become a good player. But if we sign Coutinho he is done.

Devils

I would not sell him or do it with a buyback.

On the note, Napoli would be a brilliant place for any of our youngsters to go if they could get frequent playing time. Sarri is an excellent manager.

Home of Barca Fans