Denis Suarez

gregorrin10

At least one should leave, to make space for better talent. It is tough to go with Rafa, because of all the injuries, even though I think he offers more of a spark than Denis.

I guess if we manage to somehow get Dembele next summer, Rafinha really wouldn't be needed anymore, since both Dembele (RW) and Alena (CM) have higher potential. But i must admit i also still like him better than Denis, who is nothing special in my book and should also be sold in a year or two, especially if we get a proper Iniesta replacement like Eriksen or Coutinho. And even if we don't, there's still Sergi Roberto, who MUST get a proper chance at CM, even if it is on the expense of both Rafinha and Denis leaving. And we still have Raki and Gomes, even though i would sell Andre before both Rafinha and Denis of course, but with this Board it ain't happening, cause that would mean they'd have to admit they were wrong to bring him in the first place.

clemente

He seems to have such a weird and uncomfortable posture. You can tell Iniesta has like the best posture and incredible balance, I feel like Denis needs to do something about that.

dakt

Was quite bad for the the big part of the 2nd half, one good run and missed big opportunity. Probably lack of confidence at this stage of the "season".

Trickykid

Was quite bad for the the big part of the 2nd half, one good run and missed big opportunity. Probably lack of confidence at this stage of the "season".

I actually thought he was surprisingly good. Some great runs, quick passes and ambitious well carried out dribbles. Pretty bad finishing as usual, but aside from that he looked bright to me.

It's always the same with this guy. He can make some good runs and drible past few players but in the end he always fucks up.
I think he is good, but if he wants to stay he needs to improve his end product.

SocalBarcaFan

I don't get all "his finishing sucks" comments. He's a midfielder. You hardly ever see anyone complain about Iniestas lack of finishing Prowess.

Cool

I still remember his game against Sevilla when Iniesta was out injuried at that time, i felt like Iniesta was controlling him with a joystick, his best performance in a Barca shirt.

I saw that same Denis against Juve in the friendly, glimpses...hope Valvarde can help him.

El Barcelona

I still remember his game against Sevilla when Iniesta was out injuried at that time, i felt like Iniesta was controlling him with a joystick, his best performance in a Barca shirt.

I saw that same Denis against Juve in the friendly, glimpses...hope Valvarde can help him.
But can he have a decent amount of minutes with all the midfielders we have? Such a shame that we bought Gomes for that kind of money when we have young players who could turn out decent with good coaching and playtime. No hate to Gomes, it's not his fault but just don't like what I saw when he played for us and Portugal.

Home of Barca Fans