David Villa

Stric

I love how Messi assisted Villa, then Villa returned the favor. :lol: Awesome match for the two of them, this is the kind of attacking combo we need, and the kind the team deserves.

ceefoo

Really happy for Villa today/yesterday. Goal and Assists. Excellent link-up play with Messi.

The fella's been through so much over the past 15 months, with the bad injury, missing the Euros, becoming a father again, and fighting his way back into the team after being left out most of the season.

I'd love him to stay until next season. Do you guys think there is any chance of this happening?

:villa:What a Guy!

sabby

It looks like this could have been in the coaches' plans since the beginning. Keep Villa fit, uninjured and healthy the whole first half, unleash him in the 2nd half. Slowly getting him more and more fit throughout the season while keeping him safe and also warming up the other forwards.

If that was the plan, it's turning out very nicely right now.

Either way, this is so beautiful to watch. :wub: He and Messi have upped our attack power IMMENSELY from where it was at the beginning of the season.

Messi + Villa hitting beastmode at the same time = unstoppable. :worthy:

I've been saying that from the beginning. Where is jtmx12 now ?

I read somewhere that Villa has been offered a new contract by the club, anyone can confirm this ?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He looks so happy :wub:

tumblr_mjtp8ganSr1qcvfxmo4_1280.jpg

Messilla back with a BANNNNNGGGGGG

one of the most deadly dues in football maybe after or on the same level as Kun-messi

KhaledBarca

Messi has now assisted 115 Barcelona goals.
Most to Eto'o (15), Pedro (14) and DAVID VILLA (12).

David Villa has assisted 14 Barcelona goals.
Most to Messi (9) !

Home of Barca Fans