David Babunski

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Do you know if this guy will ever get a Barca B call up ?
There's a lot of competition. He played for the Juvenil B side last year, and this season he hasn't been a fixture in the starting eleven of the Juvenil A side. There's a lot of competition:
Sergi Samper, Jordi Quintillá, Patri Gabarrón (to be promoted to Barca B), Nando Quesada... And possibly Cristian Herrera (for the false nine role), but I'm not completely sure. Everyone except Quesada is more likely to get a game with Barca B this season, IMO.

In Barca B there's:
Rafinha: Almost undroppable, will stay with Barca B next season.
Sergi Roberto: Very good, might leave on loan next season.
Javi Espinosa: Very talented and skillful, but doesn't play much. Will probably stay next season.
JDS: Usually employed as pivote this season, but can play further forward. Almost certain to leave in the summer.
Marti Riverola: A good player who just like Espinosa doesn't get to play much.
Carlos Carmona: Poor, must leave in the summer.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
@Cuenca: My guess is that he'll play a few games with them next season.
@Butaan: Well, not sure if it'd be ideal to stay another year... He might be better off on loan to a Primera División side.

XaviMessiGirl

I'd like to know what's going on with him too. Pajo (he doesn't like to post here anymore) keeps asking me about him and how he's doing, but I rarely see or hear anything about him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific compilation but some speculation that this was oddly timed & placed (Both Madrid & Barcelona papers) by his agent...Unhappy perhaps with his lack of playing time or starts?

[youtube]YDaIVspaie8[/youtube]

Hope he isn't going anywhere, least of all to the capital to play with his brother...The 18 year old is a super talent

N

navidjaan

Now that the Juvenil A have won the league and his season is almost done, where is he set to go?

Home of Barca Fans