David Babunski

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Boys, i have a question about this boy..

I read here that Barca signed one of the brightest talents in macedonia, David Babunski. He has appearently signed for one of your juvelin teams, he is born in 94, and he is a midfielder..

That is all i know.. Can you please update me something about him, i cant find anything anywhere about him?

Thanks...

Trequartista

The good
He is an attacking midfielder,last season he played with Cadet A so I guess he will play with the Juvenil B now,he is in the same generation of Gerard Deulofeu and Fernando Quesada,he played before with Macdonia U-17

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
ok, thanks..

It would be nice if you guys give me update on him, his performances for the youth and stuff :)

Bojan_rnr

ok, thanks..

It would be nice if you guys give me update on him, his performances for the youth and stuff :)

He scored a golazo in the game for Juvenil b against Girona 2 days ago.
You can watch that goal and his interview with Barca tv on the fb profile of File x file.
There will be a lot more about him in File's next show Topki this sunday (i think :))
You probably knows what i am talking about ;)

He should be in Ohrid now, with the Macedonian national team (u19 or u17 don't know for sure)
He will play against Luxemburg, Switzerland and Scotland in this coming days.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
yeah, i know what you are talking about... And yeah, i forgot file is hard core barca fan lol.. :D

N

nejcf15

His brother, Dorian Babunski will join Real Madrid next season. He was rejected by Barca 2 years ago.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's answering questions on twitter now...
Answers:
He's an avid reader, loves philosophy.
Likes all his team-mates (shocking)
Joined Barca 5 years ago, (Infantil B)
Moved to the city 12 years ago
MJ fan
Looking forward to u19 champions

He seems like a nice guy :)

Trickykid

Do you know if this guy will ever get a Barca B call up ?

Easy now. He's just about to turn 18, as far as I recall, and it's not like Barca B is short of options in midfield at the moment.
If he's good enough, he'll get the call sooner or later. If not... ah well. It's not exactly like we'll be in dire need of midfielders for, say, the next decade or so.

Cuenca

i wouldn't let age get in to this. To be honest I think he has the quality to break in to the B team just like Gerard Deulofeu did :)

Home of Barca Fans