David Alaba

El Gato

Villarato!
Barca have as much a chance of signing someone on a free as Madrid, especially if someone who's surplus is sold or goes on loan. So no, Alaba is feasible. Whether he's desirable is another matter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm stating facts but you're getting offended by it?

You're right. Let me pretend that we actually have a chance of signing the likes of Mbappe, Alaba and Haaland with our current debt. Our finances are suddenly amazing now that Laporta has taken over.

I'm sorry you're getting offended by the realistic posts I've made in recent weeks.

I don't want to waste my time pulling up posts of yours, but I can find five posts where you don't even any state "facts" or are "realistic". Like posts of yours saying the club is going down and is finished LOL.

You're just a miserable git.

354062.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I'm stating facts but you're getting offended by it?

You're right. Let me pretend that we actually have a chance of signing the likes of Mbappe, Alaba and Haaland with our current debt. Our finances are suddenly amazing now that Laporta has taken over.

I'm sorry you're getting offended by the realistic posts I've made in recent weeks.

Stating facts like Laporta is going to extend Pique's , Busquet's and Alba's contract ? :lol:

xxxxxx

I don't want to waste my time pulling up posts of yours, but I can find five posts where you don't even any state "facts" or are "realistic". Like posts of yours saying the club is going down and is finished LOL.

You're just a miserable git.

354062.jpg

Please bring up those 5 posts. But we are in terrible debt. We have 700m of short-term debt. 420m of which has to be paid back by the end of the year. We have to reduce the wage bill, not add to it. Players like Alaba would no doubt add to the wage bill and put us in more debt, especially with his massive signing-on fee.

Anyway, I'm not going to bother arguing in an Alaba thread about Barcelona's financial situation.

Vilarrubi

Please bring up those 5 posts. But we are in terrible debt. We have 700m of short-term debt. 420m of which has to be paid back by the end of the year. We have to reduce the wage bill, not add to it. Players like Alaba would no doubt add to the wage bill and put us in more debt, especially with his massive signing-on fee.

Anyway, I'm not going to bother arguing in an Alaba thread about Barcelona's financial situation.

It’s been mentioned in the Laporta thread that he’s looking to reach agreements with players to get them off the wage bill.

Also just because were in debt doesn’t mean we can’t sign players, doesn’t work like that. We can still sign players while having debt, pretty standard in football.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That wasn't stating a fact. That was an assumption.

How does that assumption remotely make sense.

Xxxx: Barca have no money they can't sign anyone

Also Xxxx: Laporta is going to extend the contracts of Pique, Busquets, Alba etc

Last edited:

Joan

It?s been mentioned in the Laporta thread that he?s looking to reach agreements with players to get them off the wage bill.

Also just because were in debt doesn?t mean we can?t sign players, doesn?t work like that. We can still sign players while having debt, pretty standard in football.

I've been telling him the same for quite some time. Probably not even Laporta knows what Barca can do in the summer. Depends on plenty of outcomes yet undetermined.

But Laporta's priority will be to restore the revenue and he certainly won't do that by saving every cent.

gasgas

May be we are thinking of permanently moving to a 3-4-3

..................ter stegen
....araujo....pique.......alaba
Dest...frankie...pedri......alba
................messi......
........haaland.......fati

Messi983

May be we are thinking of permanently moving to a 3-4-3

..................ter stegen
....araujo....pique.......alaba
Dest...frankie...pedri......alba
................messi......
........haaland.......fati

Oh, it's that time of the week again.

JamDav1982

Wonder if Piques knee is fucked and he is retiring at end of season as reason for push on Alaba.

Or maybe just his agent trying to run up salary from Real.

Home of Barca Fans