Danilo Luiz da Silva

xXKonan

Turns out Danilo is actually a Barca fan (before he deleted his old tweet) :lol:

qZDiEHi.jpg
He's not the only one in that current Madrid squad. ;)

The way he has been performing it makes me wonder how he's ahead of Fabinho in the pecking order for the Brazilian national team.

El Flaco

He's not the only one in that current Madrid squad. ;)

The way he has been performing it makes me wonder how he's ahead of Fabinho in the pecking order for the Brazilian national team.

Also Zidane once said Barca was his favorite club.

Regarding Danilo, it's not like that the Brazilian is underperforming.

I'd to say it's the regular level of his actually ;)

Danilo has been bad in every game I've seen him play.

CuleLife4Life

Apparently has to have surgery after the season ends for a leg injury he has had the ENTIRE season.

What type of medical team does Madrid have over there for this to be diagnosed so late into the season?

xXKonan

A Cardboard cut out of a medical team would probably be even more useful to real than the current one.

It's well known the players are fed up with the current Medical team, their were even reports some of the RM players are seeing other doctors off the field. "Allegedly" One of the reasons why despite the protests from the players the Medical team hasn't been overhauled is because Perez uses them to spy in the locker room.

if any of those rumors are real, it seems Perez is more concerned about what goes on in the Locker room than the Shoddy Medical practices and the health of his players. because the amount of ridiculous injuries Real have suffered for the past couple of seasons one would think the Medical team would be the first to get the axe.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's also why CR7 went to the clinic in madrid in his trunk .. that's how bad the relationship between players / medical staff / club is about this matter, players are hiding to go seek medical attention outside.

Morten

Apparently has to have surgery after the season ends for a leg injury he has had the ENTIRE season.

What type of medical team does Madrid have over there for this to be diagnosed so late into the season?

A completely useless one. We have known this since last season.

El Flaco

Danilo's defending vs. Valencia

[gfy]RespectfulGraveAruanas[/gfy]

[gfy]OrnateZestyAcornwoodpecker[/gfy]

[gfy]TinySmoggyAmericanindianhorse[/gfy]

[gfy]GargantuanWeepyGallinule[/gfy]

Morten

Wait, werent this guy actually good in Porto, regarded as one of the better rbs in the world and all? It looks like he has never been a defender in his life, during his stay with us.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's more suited for a right-winger than he is for RB. He was actually involved in more goals than any other La Liga defender.

Home of Barca Fans