Danilo Luiz da Silva

mark1nhu

This Spanish Real Madrid forum I visit every now and then they just always rip into Danilo every chance they get. :lol:

He was considered the next Dani Alves and was pretty solid for Porto. But while this is his first season adapting to a new league he has been Disastrous and for the amount of money he went for 31.5 million euros it's even more mind boggling.

I know why Real Bought him as it was probably due to the Hype and probably a big fuck you towards us as we were interested as well in him thinking "We stole the new Dani Alves from those Cules!" but in the end he's turning up to be a terrible buy.

We ended up getting Vidal in the end and so far I have High hopes for him. and the funnier part is Roberto despite never playing at RB or LB before this season is so much better than Danilo is it's stunning really.

The funny thing is that he is actually a good player, but Madrid is a shitty place to be a newcomer.

I honestly think he would not be that bad with us.

xXKonan

The funny thing is that he is actually a good player, but Madrid is a shitty place to be a newcomer.

I honestly think he would not be that bad with us.
I actually thought to myself what if Danilo had signed with us and how would Lucho use him and help him get adapted to the league and system.

He was solid for Porto, but once he started play for Real it all went wrong for him. Not sure what happened I mean you can argue yeah Primeira Liga isn't as strong as the EPL,La Liga etc but it's crazy how badly he dropped off.

Last edited:

Morten

Add to the fact that it was a very silly transfer, not many wanted him in the first place, given that we have Carvajal. Carvajal is a good player, young and local. We didnt need a rb to challenge his spot, just a backup. Well, as it is he isnt capable of challenging Carvajal anyways, so he is a backup, a very expensive one.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Except Danilo cannot put in a good cross to save his life, and tactically he doesn't compliment Bale or Kroos. His individual stats might paint a different picture but the way he fits into the team is like a square in a round hole. He may need the time to adjust which is only fair but its small things, like his first touch, his passing/crossing, and when he gets beat, he gets beat around the 18 yard box line, the most dangerous situation.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Except Danilo cannot put in a good cross to save his life, and tactically he doesn't compliment Bale or Kroos. His individual stats might paint a different picture but the way he fits into the team is like a square in a round hole. He may need the time to adjust which is only fair but its small things, like his first touch, his passing/crossing, and when he gets beat, he gets beat around the 18 yard box line, the most dangerous situation.

I know, I just found the article interesting. I'd start Carvajal 8 out of 10 games.

Morten

Pretty much everyone has been terrible, so its not just Danilo. But seriously, why the f is he starting, he shouldnt ever start when Carvajal is fit.

xXKonan

Nothing went right for him tonight or this season in general for that matter.

He gave the ball away a lot, didn't look good going forward or defending for that matter. He isn't as good as he was hyped up to be but his Confidence is absolutely shot right now. the only explanation I could give in why Zidane is starting him over Carvajal is Zidane wants to give Danilo a Confidence boost but as you can see it's really not working out.

El Flaco

Turns out Danilo is actually a Barca fan (before he deleted his old tweet) :lol:

qZDiEHi.jpg

Home of Barca Fans