Daniel Alves

F

FCB_Titi_LB

He should be more accurate with his crossings...he awalys attacks nicely passing his player but fails to deliver a good assist 9 times out of 10

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well he's certainly had his ears pinned, don't know what else he may have had done but he looks very different.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
lol yea I noticed that too when he came back from Brazil. Definitely had a plastic surgery. Half the charm is gone.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i think with ibra in the center he will soon become a favorite target of alves. i think alves will have more assists than he had last season. another thing is i dont think he should take free kicks, tooo often he wastes them.

alex123

Montaje_Alvess_16_port_destacada_peq.jpg

How much plastic surgery did Dani have over the off-season.

this is photoshop work man !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Very much liked Alves vs. Inter. Considering he had to deal with Muntari and Chivu he made a good job in creating himself the space, making those runs and providing some good crosses and passes for Messi, Xavi and Ibrahimovic.

V

Valon

He ate Muntari alive tbh, he couldn't do a thing against him except those dirty tackles he does.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
set keita up brilliantly. was very very lively and did a decent job defensively (although did get caught narrow a few times).

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
shocking celebration very cringe worthy... dani alves is fantastic player the best attacking back... man is machine for real

Home of Barca Fans