Daniel Alves

E

Esteve

Dani on Kaká move to Madrid, in short:

Great player. Would adapt to La Liga with no problems. Would help Madrid pose a bigger threat. Having said that, Messi, for his achievements & performances in the past year is ahead of Kaká & Barça will certainly not fear Madrid if Kaká arrives.

*Speaking to Marca*

Last edited:
I

Iniesta 'AI8'

he was one of the best during this season, and one of the main reason that made us win the treble

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This guy married an ugly bitch knowing she will never get someone out of her league. This way he can fuck whoever he wants, get the harmony of a good wife and a good home.

What a fucking player.

V

Valon

This guy married an ugly bitch knowing she will never get someone out of her league. This way he can fuck whoever he wants, get the harmony of a good wife and a good home.

What a fucking player.

Haha. Who knows though maybe he's a guy that values the inner beauty more than the outter one. :alves:

Galning

What a fucking player.

Hehe, maybe you're right :p

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if brazil win the confederations cup (likely) and the world cup and we win the club world cup, dani will have won every single category of major honour possible to him!!

CLUB regional league
CLUB national league
CLUB national cup
CLUB national supercup
CLUB continental cup
CLUB continental secondary cup
CLUB continental supercup
COUNTRY continental cup

just three left! can he do it?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Depends on the world cup.

But if he leaves Barca to join another league, then he has to win that too plus its domestic cups.

The only player I can think of similar is Anelka. Who has won the european cup, league, fa cup, world cup, euro championships.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

But if he leaves Barca to join another league, then he has to win that too plus its domestic cups.

nah that's why I said categories and listed the trophy types rather than their individual names.

for a guy to win every trophy available to him is impossible unless he plays for a big club his whole career. dani's achievement is still incredibly rare because with the gap between CL clubs and non-CL clubs it's not often a player wins them both. and then to win everything at international level too? would be some achievement.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

The only player I can think of similar is Anelka. Who has won the european cup, league, fa cup, world cup, euro championships.

Anelka wasn't part of the France squad for the 98 world cup so he doesn't have a WC winners medal, and probably never will given how France are going.

Home of Barca Fans