Daniel Alves

Neymessi

Whats up with shifting players thread to here as soon as they announce leaving ? :lol:

Can't you give some time for it to sink in.

F

Flavia

Whats up with shifting players thread to here as soon as they announce leaving ? :lol:

Can't you give some time for it to sink in.

He left, said his goodbyes, won't be playing for Barça anymore. Why cling to something like that? Best to accept it.

dakt

Puyol, Valdes, Pedro, Xavi, Alves...who's next? :(
Man, does time fly...especially when you're attached to something like this...all this excitement throughout the years is slowly turning to "just" memory.

Icarium

Lifestealer
All sweet memories. Thanks for everything dani. Hope you can be happy and content as ever in your next adventure.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Made the best decision. We get to see Dani leave on a high and cherish him as a legend and not turn into a villain. He can play in Serie A which is notorious for long careers. Good luck Dani.

ScoobySquats

I really hope this Daniel Alves and possibly Mascherano leaving coincides with a deal for Pogba. Maybe 2 players for reduced price or just good relations between the clubs.

mazp

I really hope this Daniel Alves and possibly Mascherano leaving coincides with a deal for Pogba. Maybe 2 players for reduced price or just good relations between the clubs.

Yeah, I'm sure Juve fans will be thrilled they get a 32 and 33 yr old for arguably the best midfielder in the the world..:lol:
Juve board would have to be dumber than Barca's too pull that off. :lol:

ScoobySquats

Yeah, I'm sure Juve fans will be thrilled they get a 32 and 33 yr old for arguably the best midfielder in the the world..:lol:
Juve board would have to be dumber than Barca's too pull that off. :lol:

Here's hoping. I'm sure they would rather have Pogba go to us than Real Madrid after Madrid trying to have a go back at Morata.

Home of Barca Fans