Daniel Alves

Total-Football

great accomplishment.. the money we paid for him is some of our best invested money .. yet i think we need a new RB more than a CB.. i'm not happy .. the counter part is alive thanks to Alba ..

Darko

A few years ago he was like 2nd is assist only to Messi or something like that, right?
I wonder how he fares in assists for like the last five, six seasons?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was dreadful today... We really need a very real option for RB backup as apparently Vidal doesn't count anymore...

Total-Football

yeah see buddies .. when i said bellerin should be priority i was getting the hammer .. alba creates something ( even tho little sometimes ) and alves provides nothing on the right .. our CBS are fine .. we need life in our starting eleven .. a good start would be a CB

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is he'll have a run of good matches and we'll think everything is ok... He's been too inconsistent in the last two or three season to rely on only him... We need a serious RB next summer...

CuleLife4Life

Absolutely dreadful in the last month...

Thats the deal with him even for the national team. He'll be terrible for long stretches and then have a few weeks of good form. We forget about his terrible form and then bam, he starts being crap all over again.

Its time for this relationship to end. He is already 34 and our ban is done. Thanks for everything Alves but I want some consistency with the RB position.

xXKonan

Alves form as a whole this season has been erratic and Inconstant.

He will have his games where he turns up but a lot of times he's a Liability and he's so easily to beat on pace and just overall Dreadful. It's time for Lucho to Slowly phase him out he either needs to trust Vidal more or Play Roberto there on a full time basis for now on.

gasgas

Time to hand it over to sergi roberto.
You're done.
He otperformed you both offensively and defensively the entire season

Home of Barca Fans