Daniel Alves

Total-Football

i dont know about monster performance .. a couple of good crosses but lost the ball too many times and in critical moments too, also seemed slow .. it's time to rejuvenate the RB position .. a couple of good crosses is not enough for me.

Kuchi

he finally looked before crossing, not bad Dany boy, not bad.

Loved the cross for Alba, for the 1st goal, jumping over the crowded central area, not bad Dany boy, not bad.

FC B

Really good game from Dani. He still can deliver at the highest level but sadly only in some top matches. I hope he plays the same in the return leg.

xXKonan

Bellerin is no where near ready to be a first choice RB for us.

He could be in several years but not now. If people have problems with Vidal and Alves defending do you imagine the Reactions if Bellerin played for us? :lol:

God Serena

i dont know about monster performance .. a couple of good crosses but lost the ball too many times and in critical moments too, also seemed slow .. it's time to rejuvenate the RB position .. a couple of good crosses is not enough for me.

You mean a couple of good crosses that quite literally won us the game?

And you think the perfect solution would be... Bellerin?

Messi983

I'm comfortable going into next season with Alves and Vidal as our RBs and Bob can always cover position as well if necessary. I'd continue to play Alves in big matches where he's still fully motivated and give Vidal a lot of chances against smaller opponents in La Liga and occasionaly also start him against better teams. When he starts to get better (which he will with more playing time and fully adaptation to team) and/or if Alves starts to play worse we should reverse their roles. I think at the end of next season Vidal should be capable of playing in important CL matches or El Clasico and in 2017/18 he'll be our starter with Bob as backup. Or maybe we could bring someone like Mario Gaspar next summer (this summer our priorities should be CB, LB and backup to MSN) to compete with Vidal. I don't like Bellerin and wouldn't pay 40M for him.

Home of Barca Fans