Daniel Alves

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I watched Dani play yesterday in the friendly against the States and he was the worst player on the pitch for Brazil by a pretty good margin in an otherwise convincing performance from the Selecao.

I was baffled Menezes left Alves in for the full 90 minutes. He barely looked fit for 45. It was easily the worst performance I have ever seen from Dani. He was very careless with the ball and appeared completely disinterested in the match for large stretches. I can't believe Menezes left him on the pitch.

A bit harsh, IMHO...He looked a bit too lackadaisical early on but I thought he looked pretty good otherwise...But worst on the pitch?....Come on now, exaggerating a bit?

I liked the little bit of jostling back & forth between him & Landycakes...Particularly how the US commentators seemed to suggest Landon was winning that battle

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
dani was alright last night.

you could tell he wasn't at his sharpest due to his passing being a bit off, but his movement and control was good as always.

W

wuzu

he looked fine to me,i dunno what yall talking about.
he needed to help attack(which did fine),protect Bojan(did well) and go all the way back to defend(bad).

dalitis8

Banned
He is a out of shape...not as energetic nor as fast as usual...hopefully he will get there in a couple of weeks time...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
rmember he played tuesday night then flew across the ocean... prolly tired although it seems each season he is here he gets just a lil bit worse

his crossing really is schocking these days

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I just have this feeling next summer dani will be sold... dont know why but like i said seems with each year he got a lil worse

remember the old dani messi samba tango? it never happens anymore

and when he was at sevilla i thought he was the best crosser of the ball in the world

Trequartista

The good
I just have this feeling next summer dani will be sold... dont know why but like i said seems with each year he got a lil worse

remember the old dani messi samba tango? it never happens anymore

and when he was at sevilla i thought he was the best crosser of the ball in the world

we will end up selling him oneday,but when will be this day,I dont know,about Dani's curve he was unstoppable at Sevilla,he had a superb season at the 2008-2009 year,last year he had a very good year but I expected a lot more from him,lets see how he plays this season.

Home of Barca Fans