Daniel Alves

G

Gasgas

Good game from Dani.

Remember when he got the ball on the wing he kind of shaped to cross and I nearly cried but then he passed it back instead and I saluted the man :beer2:

You nearly cried for that? :worthy:

serghei

Pay the man. Only Lahm can pass as well as he does. Him and Messi make the best right wing in the world by far.

André

He is great in his new role. I have always thought he would be awesome in a Lahmesque role, his passing is very good, not to say about the partnership with Messi. Damn, that side with Messi, Rakitic and Alves is life. All in form atm.

Fucking Tata Martino and his crossing style.

anguy

Fucking Tata Martino and his crossing style.

Don't forget, the only reason why is he able to play further back, is because LE had the guts to move Messi to RW... Without it Alves would still have to hug the line and provide width...

anguy

Luis Enrique is not the first man to play Messi on the right. It's not like he discovered hot water or smth.

True. But no one dared to play him on right for a long time. Guardiola sold Zlatan because of it. I did not say LE is some coaching genius, just that he had guts. :)

barcanuck

Dani is much better obviously when Messi is closer to him. I like Dani but not as the only option. I say we keep him if we can but give more minutes to Marty.

Zebulun

Dani Alves more mobile as a midfielder and create more space and danger than cesc in a barca shirt. what are the odds of that =/ lol. I tell you, barca is a one of a kind club.

F

Flavia

He has outdone himself now:

10932092_1402645486702388_2140129554_n.jpg

10950427_1031386066878709_819843039_n.jpg

:lol: :alveshat:

Home of Barca Fans