Daniel Alves

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Reportaje-con-Dani-Alves-Foto-_54414895847_54115221152_960_640.jpg

F

Flavia

I hope he renews. Lucho will see the need, hopefully. Barça's attack lacks a lot without him.

Our RB position is a serious weak spot right now. Alves isn't what he used to be, Montoya isn't that good and Douglas sucks.

We NEED to get an RB next summer if the transfer ban is lifted/reduced. Especially if Alves leaves.

Last edited:

Neeraj

Is it true that he delivered great crosses today?

251.gif

I'm so frustrated with him. He brings nothing. Nothing defensively, nothing offensively. All he does is lose the ball and then tracks back to foul the player he lost the ball to. And of course, those crosses..

Chong Li

Of course he isn't the world-class player he used to be, but Dani won the freekick which led to us scoring the game-winning goal.

He's still much more valuable than Montoya, who doesn't offer anything at all offensively.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Of course he isn't the world-class player he used to be, but Dani won the freekick which led to us scoring the game-winning goal.

He's still much more valuable than Montoya, who doesn't offer anything at all offensively.

I think it was a foul on Munir that gave us the freekick, but I'm not too sure...

Home of Barca Fans