Daniel Alves

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
He had a good game and was involved with everything really BUT what the f**k is going on with the crosses again?!?! Even I can't defend him for that last night.

Neymessi

He is the biggest weak link in our team.All the gameplay created is destroyed with 1 single cross of his.There was pedro etc who played shit yesterday but we were playing against a bus and some of the players were bound to fail.On the other hand alves just kept crossing.ITs not like he is cleverly or something that he can't play well.All he needs to do is stop crossing and defend.Nothing more.

Sunny Mir

I think he wanted to repeat last year's goals. And thought mussachio would help him again.But didn't get the help of the banana.:pep:

Galning

The thing is because Barça's attackers are so small and because there's not a lot of players inside the box anyway (sometimes there's no one, even) the crosses need to be extremely accurate. Most of the crosses he makes would be alright for teams that crowd the box. They might result in a hustle or whatnot, but at Barça they just look incredibly poor because most of the time you have Messi or Pedro in between 4 Villarreal players trying to make things happen.

That said, it's no excuse either. I don't understand why he keeps making them, especially not the high crosses.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In the first couple of matches, he have made some low crosses as well which have looked far more dangerous than his 'bend it like a banana' crosses over everyone's head or to an opposition player. He should keep doing that and look to go a bit closer to the box before delivering them too. Sometimes he have so much space to work in that he could easily run the ball a bit further and then deliver a low cross.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He should stop with the high crosses... With that said, he should've had an assist for that one low cross that got in perfectly.

yahudi

Read somewhere that he gave 19 of barcas 24 crosses.Felt like way more. :alveshat:

article-2526127-1A2FDD4800000578-826_634x393.jpg

heavy breathing

Tomchin

Zubi stressed again that Alves' contract expires in 2015 (while Alves claimed in his press-conference that it ended 2016). Douglas and Montoya as our RBs in 2015-2016 :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans