Daniel Alves

Thoose absolute horrible crosses...last match it was very few , this one however he where crossing all over the Place, as soon as he had the ball , here it comes and naturally one or two was ok but man talk about giving the ball away.

Egert

Estonian Culé
When I was watching the game and saw him on the right side I just told myself "Now he is going to cross" and when he did, I took one peanut, but when he didn't I gave one to my dog. I gotta say, we both got a lot of peanuts.

Darko

The crosses were awful and he is as always horrible on set pieces/defending crosses, but he did have some nice passes and runs.

anguy

Villareal gave him huge amount of space. The left side with Alba was covered much more tightly, but obviously they don't fear his crosses too. He also screwed up few short passes, but otherwise I don't think he had a bad game. He was involved a lot, worked hardand despite many inaccurate passes created chances.

serghei

ALVES.png

2nd best blaugrana on the night according to whoscored.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He had 146 touches. Most in our team. He was involved and had a great game. But his crosses are really annoying. Whenever he crosses i feel frustrated.

Home of Barca Fans