Dani Alves or Lahm?

Dani Alves or Lahm

• Total voters
X

xaviniesta

Ever heard of Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Carlos Alberto, Zanetti, Nelson Santos, Djalma Santos, Facchetti, Maldini?

i'm sure that even your grandfather isn't old enought to tell stories about the likes of djalma santos. i so love when people say these players are better and then start to throw random names.

Meitux

i'm sure that even your grandfather isn't old enought to tell stories about the likes of djalma santos. i so love when people say these players are better and then start to throw random names.
yeah and i saw right now djalma santos is 83 years old right now , what the fuck how this football can be compared to football before 42 years lol

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Ever heard of things called video, things called books, things called interviews.

jamrock

Cafu, Roberto Carlos, Zanetti, Maldini?

None are as good as alves in the attacking 3rd, they got forward well, but was no where near as effective.

Home of Barca Fans