Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Devils

He's a pathetic little shit.

It's embarrassing to watch him act like such a fucking goon right after his teammate scores.

I would be ashamed to have that kind of bullshit on my team. Completely unacceptable.

CuleLife4Life

Anyone have any gifs of his temper tantrums?

And its Messi who drives Ronaldo not the other way around. GOAT doesn't need to think about anyone but the team to perform.

Ritchie

I too think he cares more about the pichichi rather than the La liga title. I hope he feels the pressure with messi having more goals than him.

He clearly doesn't care about the team at all or even pretend to, he's all about himself. He was visibly annoyed when Bale scored the first because his shot didn't go in. After the second goal he was just desperate to try and claim it for himself.

He won't even take corners or free kicks now from non-shooting positions because he wants to be in the box to try and get a goal for himself. From a shooting position though he demands the ball even if he hasn't scored one for a long time.

Levante were all over the place in the first half particularly and Ronaldo missed a chance to score a bagful. He'd rather have lost the game and scored a couple like in midweek. He has 7 or 8 shots a game for Madrid so he's always going to have a good goal record. When he has a run of games without Penaldo's then he finds it a lot harder.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Oh man just admit, he's acting like little bitch. I never seen any player acting like this. And it's not the first time.

"It's not the first time" Exactly,that's why I'm saying people are overreacting. I got used to it,this one "incident" isn't so bad.

ronniecro

i must say i enjoy watching him being frustrated,it's really funny sometimes,that clearly shows that he only cares about his records and not teams success
when his shot got deflected by bale i thought he will break down and cry

xavisionary

Judging him only as a sportsman, I'm still on Ronaldo's side. Much better to see his hunger and frustration when his individual game isn't coming off, than to see the likes of Adriano throwing away their talent, IMO.

F

Flavia

Funny thing is when cr acts like a spolied brat, after a team mate scored a freaking goal, he's being "hungry" :lol:

When Messi complained about villa or tello missing a good chance, he was the little dictator, making all the news and being crucified about it. This is really amusing.

cmsy27

Wow. What a total sport :rolleyes: RM really have every reason to be proud of this champ. I have NEVER seen anyone like him.

NotInHere

Judging him only as a sportsman, I'm still on Ronaldo's side. Much better to see his hunger and frustration when his individual game isn't coming off, than to see the likes of Adriano throwing away their talent, IMO.
how's being annoyed that your teammates score rather than you showing hunger?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

You can be frustrated at yourself for missing but it doesn't mean you have to SHOW it when your teammate scores the rebound.

Home of Barca Fans