Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

F

Flavia

tbf, then fans whistling their own players all the time they're struggling a bit is fucking pathetic too.

And that happens at the Bernabeu all the time. If RM struggles a bit, and only a bit, they turn on their own players. I find it hilarious because it shows how much of a pathetic bunch those guys(those who are booing the players) are.
They probably haven't forgave them for losing at home to schalke. Anyway, he reacts like that everywhere, his crowd or not.

Morten

Such competitiveness... Telling the bernabeu to f*** themselves for some whistles at him. Just shows how "hungry" he is, right?

Understandable, there is no support on the bernabeu, and its been going on for quite some time. Too many morons on the stadium.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Chiringuito right now is something beyond epic. Professional Portuguese translator and lip reader to analyze what Cristiano said and all. This is some transcendent stuff!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They are, just like Messi, something else!!

I watch it too sometimes just for the laughs, yesterday they did a 3D of CR7's "chilena" hahahahahahaha hilarious!

And of course for messi dribbling 4 players with 2 nutmegs and a couple more figures "yeah it's nice, but it didn't end with a goal" .. I can only imagine what they've been through this last decade, I think they deserved their Decima and CR winning some balon d'ors, they've been through hell ! :lol:

Autumn

It's funny how he's playing nearly identical to last year and displaying the same attitude as last year, but back then he was the absolute 100% Balon D'or greatest player on the planet with amazing determination and drive for success, and now he's this bitter, angry aging man with a busted knee on the decline.

It goes to show just how much your team plays into the perception of you as a player. If he were still getting handed penalties/tap-ins left and right, he'd still be the beloved and unstoppable CR7.

I don't really understand the criticism that much of his play. He wasn't that good of an overall player earlier in the season either (or last season for that matter). He's there to do his very one dimensional role, and he does it very well. He's there to finish off the work and creativity of others which is exactly what he was doing in these past 2 weeks, 4 shots leading to 4 goals in the last 2 games.

I think I rate Cristiano far lower than most people, but there's a lot to be said about synergy in a football team. And he synergizes perfectly with his team in the role he plays. People complaining about him being the problem now are just as silly as the people claiming he was the reason for their success earlier in the season.

Bale is a horrible player and has horrible synergy with this team. He is an example of a problem. Cristiano isn't and won't ever be this season.

...Here's to many more years of the BBC :cheers:

Vlom

You ain't Messi bro ! :lol:

[VINE]https://vine.co/v/OVmdiDKweaB[/VINE]

This is really almost sad to watch but I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

dakt

It's a good thing he even tried that. Usually he's in the box spreading hands and just hating Bale.
GOAT.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
From MD:
"Los psicólogos aconsejan terapia para Cristiano Ronaldo. Detectan frustración, estrés, exceso de tensión e irritabilidad en el portugués" Not 100% sure what it means, but it must be funny:lol:

Vlom

It's a good thing he even tried that. Usually he's in the box spreading hands and just hating Bale.
GOAT.

That's what's funny too, for some reason he found himself just where Messi would be, on the right in middfield and try to cut through... I'm really gonna keep this one to show to anyone that tells me Messi's dribbling is not that great ^^

Vlom

From MD:
"Los psicólogos aconsejan terapia para Cristiano Ronaldo. Detectan frustración, estrés, exceso de tensión e irritabilidad en el portugués" Not 100% sure what it means, but it must be funny:lol:

Basically valium prescriptions incoming :lol:

It's MD though .. especially concerning CR i wouldn't trust too much, they hate his guts ^^

Deco10

It means that the psychologists advise Ronaldo to do some therapy. They detect frustration, stress and lots of tension.

Ritchie

It goes to show just how much your team plays into the perception of you as a player. If he were still getting handed penalties/tap-ins left and right, he'd still be the beloved and unstoppable CR7.:

He is still getting loads of tap ins but he's missing some of them at the moment. He was also unfortunate not to score the other day in what was a typical Ronaldo performance. Normally he'd score a couple and get the headlines.

What does affect his scoring rate is when he's not getting a Penaldo every other game. About 1 in 3 of his goals are Penaldo's and without them he's a fair bit under a goal a game rather than over for Madrid.

The simple truth is his total obsession for scoring goals (mainly for the case of breaking records and winning personal accolades to feed his own self obsession) is what makes him as a player (it's why he's won the last two ballon d'ors). It's also his negative because the obsession takes away from the team at times and has killed his all round game. When he won his first BDOR, he probably was the best player in the world. Now all he's got is his goals and it's making him more and more obsessed to keep scoring and chase and beat Messi. If he's not outscoring Messi then he loses the Ballon D'or. He knows this and Messi's form is what's got him all wound up.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

There is a funny video of CR being pissed when the goal is announced as Bale's and Marcelo telling him to calm down or shut up.

Guy is such a cancer in any team he plays on.

Plus the United rumors are starting backup again.

Home of Barca Fans