Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

CesDel

Lol Godin had his hand around his neck before he even hit him and I'm pretty sure thats wrong as well.

Still not right at all what he did though. He hit him like a little girl looool.

Happens in every corner, yet you almost never see them punching at the defender..

Just look at Ramos goal in the CL, where Bale elbowed Juanfran during the corner yet the referee allowed the goal and Juanfran didn't lash out at Bale..

gol-ramos-champions--644x362.jpg

Morten

Happens in every corner, yet you almost never see them punching at the defender..

Just look at Ramos goal in the CL, where Bale elbowed Juanfran during the corner yet the referee allowed the goal and Juanfran didn't lash out at Bale..

gol-ramos-champions--644x362.jpg

Come on, i know Ramos, arbeloa and Pepe are thugs, and Ronaldo does that kind of thing a few times. But Atletico are not exactly saints either. They have even more thug behaviour overall as a team. You Barcelona people should know this. Yeah i cant defend Pepe and Ramos brainfarts, but i cant see how anyone can defend Atletico either. They are overall a good deal more nasty than us.

dakt

Come on, i know Ramos, arbeloa and Pepe are thugs, and Ronaldo does that kind of thing a few times. But Atletico are not exactly saints either. They have even more thug behaviour overall as a team. You Barcelona people should know this. Yeah i cant defend Pepe and Ramos brainfarts, but i cant see how anyone can defend Atletico either. They are overall a good deal more nasty than us.

Cool. Now show us any atletico player fist hitting opponent into head twice. Dont defend the twat.

Morten

Cool. Now show us any atletico player fist hitting opponent into head twice. Dont defend the twat.

Lol, watch a couple of games against us and you last season, you will see that the Atletico players are massive twats to. If you are not blind, that is.

F

Flavia

Lol, watch a couple of games against us and you last season, you will see that the Atletico players are massive twats to. If you are not blind, that is.

Atletico plays rough, I don't think anyone will deny this. But that still doesn't excuse cr. He should be punished for punching godin.

Morten

Atletico plays rough, I don't think anyone will deny this. But that still doesn't excuse cr. He should be punished for punching godin.

They play rough, and in tight games, against us and you, they are to rough. Yeah, CR should be punished for that. Its no good to react like that, but you could say that atletico, without a better word, is asking for it, given how they play sometimes. Speaking of punishment, Atletico has managed to get away with many challenges they could have seen red these last seasons, just a thought. Football is quite often inconsequensal and unfair.

F

Flavia

Football is quite often inconsequensal and unfair.
If you play for rm, it is. If it was Messi or Neymar with those punches, we wouldn't see the end of it. It'd be non stop everywhere, with demands of them to be suspended as long as possible. But ramos punched mandzukic, cr punched godin, and nothing happens.
As pepe stomped on Messi's hand and nothing happened, and many more of those.

dakt

Lol, I won't watch since I haven't seen anyone punches opponent twice in the head. And even if that was truth, how on earth does that justify ronaldo?

CesDel

Tell me where I said that Atletico are saints. My point was just that does kind of things happends in every game, in every corner and yet you very rarerly see players punching an opponent. TWICE..

And for me, Atletico have yet to come even close to Mou's Madrid in terms of bully tactics. I mean, you still have the records of most fouls in one game in the CL no? The one against us where you fouled us over 50 times, which 11 were on Messi..

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

Is there anyone who gets as many consistent garbage time goals as Ronaldo? It's amazing how often he scores in the last 5 minutes when Real are already winning or goals in blowouts. Not that it's a bad trait but at the same time; he doesn't have nearly as much of an influence on matches as Messi does but always gets a goal out of nowhere and his fanboys go crazy. Di Maria was definitely the best Real Madrid player last season so it'll be interesting how this new look Real team play.

I think this season Messi is going to blow him away again and easily win the Balon D'or especially as gets plenty of assists for Suarez and Neymar. I'll be here waiting for the "but Ronaldo was hurt" excuses from the same people who ignored Messi's injuries while praising Ronaldo for being carried by Di Maria, Modric, and co.

NotInHere

Is there anyone who gets as many consistent garbage time goals as Ronaldo? It's amazing how often he scores in the last 5 minutes when Real are already winning or goals in blowouts. Not that it's a bad trait but at the same time; he doesn't have nearly as much of an influence on matches as Messi does but always gets a goal out of nowhere and his fanboys go crazy. Di Maria was definitely the best Real Madrid player last season so it'll be interesting how this new look Real team play.

I think this season Messi is going to blow him away again and easily win the Balon D'or especially as gets plenty of assists for Suarez and Neymar. I'll be here waiting for the "but Ronaldo was hurt" excuses from the same people who ignored Messi's injuries while praising Ronaldo for being carried by Di Maria, Modric, and co.
he really needs to improve his passing, there's been many times where his final touch has been horrible, its like he can't do quick and short combos with his teammates

That's what happens when you put so much importance in only scoring goals, while he has a knack for scoring amazing goals like the one ode to django posted, the impact he had in that game was minimal because the cordoba players always had two guys around him or watching his back, he just doesn't have the magic that Messi has.

Home of Barca Fans