Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

JamDav1982

The first time Suarez brushes an opponent with his arms there will be uproar.

Ronaldo goes 'windmilling in' to the penalty box and press barely bat an eyelid.

CesDel

Get this, TVE, the channel that has the rights for the game in Spain, has prohibited media outlets to use their images to report about C.ronaldo's aggresion. And if they use some other source, they will be sued...

Source, Juanma Castaño, who works for Deportes Cuatros..

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Get this, TVE, the channel that has the rights for the game in Spain, has prohibited media outlets to use their images to report about C.ronaldo's aggresion. And if they use some other source, they will be sued...

Source, Juanma Castaño, who works for Deportes Cuatros..
@RafaelH117
The Spanish Football Federation has caved in to the pressure and now all TV transmissions (public and private) can show CR7 punching Godín.

It seems pressure worked.

CesDel

@RafaelH117
The Spanish Football Federation has caved in to the pressure and now all TV transmissions (public and private) can show CR7 punching Godín.

It seems pressure worked.

Brilliant!

No club should have this much power....

And some think that Barca fans are deluded to think that Florentino might have something to do with the problems that the club/players has had..

dakt

ik2m60sOry3DT.gif

I didn't expect that from him since he usually behaves like a b!tch or pu$$y when threaten. That second punch is on Pepe level, serious shit right there.
Hope he breaks the leg or something, b/c my eyes hurts when watching this overrated twat running on the pitch and my ears bleed when hearing people comparing him to Messi.

CuleLife4Life

Lol Godin had his hand around his neck before he even hit him and I'm pretty sure thats wrong as well.

Still not right at all what he did though. He hit him like a little girl looool.

raskolnikov

If you consider the uproar caused by Suarez and this being completely ignored its kind of amazing.
Have money, control media and you will rule everything and make people believe anything.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I didn't expect that from him since he usually behaves like a b!tch or pu$$y when threaten. That second punch is on Pepe level, serious shit right there.
Hope he breaks the leg or something, b/c my eyes hurts when watching this overrated twat running on the pitch and my ears bleed when hearing people comparing him to Messi.

#pu$$y

Home of Barca Fans