Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Both Ghana and USA can give a very good fight against Argentina, but I think Ghana could marginally cause more problems. Their very fast pace and counter attacks can do a lot of damage to the slow Argentina backline.

The Americans too, they are equally impressive, I must say. But before that, Argentina has to beat Switzerland or Ecuador first.

Argentina better beat or tie Nigeria next game, otherwise they will play France and then Germany.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
HospitableAdoredDunlin.gif

Leo10

I didn't watch the game, had a good sleep. But a goal on 90+5 that lucky bastard.

Howard (USA goalkeeper) has been elected MOTM.

:coffee:

dakt

Howard is great GK. USA did really good, but had dumb mistakes like the one from Bradley which caused that counter action from which Portugal scored.

Turson

From the Real fan point of view Im relieved that Portugal probably wont make it through. CR needs a long rest to finally cure himself completely. I hope that Carlo will talk to him and make him realize that he doesnt have to play in every match. Hes not getting any younger and you just cant fool the passing time.

dakt

From the Real fan point of view Im relieved that Portugal probably wont make it through. CR needs a long rest to finally cure himself completely. I hope that Carlo will talk to him and make him realize that he doesnt have to play in every match. Hes not getting any younger and you just cant fool the passing time.

He looks healthy to me.

Turson

He looks healthy to me.

Unfortunately hes not, and it looks like he wont be unsless he rests. Before match with Germany he was asked about his health. He said that he would like to be in 110% disposition, unfortunately its only 100% - its clear what he ment.

dakt

Unfortunately hes not, and it looks like he wont be unsless he rests. Before match with Germany he was asked about his health. He said that he would like to be in 110% disposition, unfortunately its only 100% - its clear what he ment.

Excuse for not having impact in the team?

V

voodoomaster

cr7 is overrated and on his way down. Portugal was an outsider for the title, and ronaldo cant even lead his team against usa.

CatalinR10

The attitude towards Ronaldo's injury ( if he really has one or not ) is really funny. Messi was forced against Bayern when Barcelona lost 4-0 and every time someone dared to say that Messi has an injury , all penaldo fans said it were only excuses, bla bla . When he was out for 2 months , penaldo fans said that Ronaldo is better because he is more fit and doesn't get injured.

Dumb people.

dakt

The attitude towards Ronaldo's injury ( if he really has one or not ) is really funny. Messi was forced against Bayern when Barcelona lost 4-0 and every time someone dared to say that Messi has an injury , all penaldo fans said it were only excuses, bla bla . When he was out for 2 months , penaldo fans said that Ronaldo is better because he is more fit and doesn't get injured.

Dumb people.

Yeah, I too feel like "let's blame the injury" game is on. It's like they know, "Hey we have a shitty team, Ronaldo is not good enough to lead us, so let's just say it's because he's tired and injured".
On the other side, Argentina is not playing well either, but still little Argentinian manages to do something about it.

Turson

Excuse for not having impact in the team?

Its no excuse. Its just a simple fact that he isnt in full disposition. Besides, it wasnt even my point. Like I said, from Real fan point of view Im relieved that Portugal probably wont make it through. CR desparately needs to rest in order to finally cure, even though national team is very important for any ambitius player so he himself dont like the idea. Well, life is brutal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans