Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

xavisionary

I remember his debut vs Bolton in 2003, had never really seen anything like it. So raw, but the potential was there even then. 07/08 was such a fun season to watch Ronaldo too, never knew what he'd do week from week.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
How poor was Ronaldo today? Wow.

Carlo & Zidane have no clue at what they are doing at all.. Ronaldo continually drafting inside as a striker occupying the central defenders and Isco replacing him on the left wing.
Ronaldo might be the 'perfect' target man but he isnt. Ronaldo should have a free role.

Anyways, it wasnt only Ronaldo that was poor but whole Real Madrid.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I'm pretty good at reading body language and everytime the camera would capture Carlo & Zidane they looked scared-shitless confused, like they had to solve a rubiks cube under 10 seconds or something, quite funny. Can't wait to see their faces when they have play inside the pressure cooker in a month against us. Better get their shit straight by then.

Richard.H

I'm pretty good at reading body language and everytime the camera would capture Carlo & Zidane they looked scared-shitless confused, like they had to solve a rubiks cube under 10 seconds or something, quite funny. Can't wait to see their faces when they have play inside the pressure cooker in a month against us. Better get their shit straight by then.
If they lose/draw one more game and we continue to win all the way until the clasico, it could be make or break match for carlos RM career...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The perfect machine:

PE%C3%83%C2%91A%20MERENGUE%20HIJOS%20DE%20PUTA.gif

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans