Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

coco1247

Banned
Not really. Ribery is his compatriot. It's a finished race imo. Ribery has won it all. Ronaldo zero. I hope he won't take it to heart though, it's really about being objective.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Ronaldo is in my eyes still twice the player Ribery is, regardless of their respective seasons. If Ribery manages to do what Ronaldo in all those years hasn't, namely to beat Messi, it wouldn't do justice to either of them. Not that I support them winning it though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not really. Ribery is his compatriot. It's a finished race imo. Ribery has won it all. Ronaldo zero. I hope he won't take it to heart though, it's really about being objective.

Since when have we equated the player with the best individual performance in the world to one of the players from the team that has the best records in the FIRST HALF of the calendar year?

Bayern doesn't even have the best record in the SECOND HALF of the 2013 yet. Bayern's treble-winning season ended with May 25th.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
51': Ronaldo glares at Hugo Almeida and glare he might. The no.7 stands a ball up to the back post where the Besiktas striker is all on his own. The forward mistimes his jump though and heads well over the bar. A glorious chance.

73': Ronaldo is giving another of his team-mates the stare-down treatment as Nelson Oliviera goes for the outlandish and tries to chip Awat from outside the box, when all he needed to do was slip the ball into Ronaldo for a simple finish.

:lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
_45482b93e8c23c58f22e26bb26449bc0.gif

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
All intentional to get the yellow, so he can play the WC2014 playoffs without any worries. I don't blame him, it's a rational thing to do. But still it sucks that it happens...

neo_wolf

If you want to make a list of the best football players of all-time, would you include Cristiano Ronaldo [in top 50 for example]?
I think all of us agree that Messi is in top 5?

Top 5: Messi, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Di Stefano? [in order]

Of Course Cristiano would be top 50, he would make my top 25 actually but not with the upper echelons.

My top 5 would be:
1.Maradonna
2.Pele
3.Messi
4.Cruyff
5.Zidane

Messi would move up to #1 if he wins a WC. He is most def the most consistant and best i have seen in club football, but to be #1 you need a WC imo.

BarcaOG

Banned
Of Course Cristiano would be top 50, he would make my top 25 actually but not with the upper echelons.

My top 5 would be:
1.Maradonna
2.Pele
3.Messi
4.Cruyff
5.Zidane

Messi would move up to #1 if he wins a WC. He is most def the most consistant and best i have seen in club football, but to be #1 you need a WC imo.

lol @ pele

Home of Barca Fans