Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
5th time this season alone :lol: An absolute joke. Still some madridistas dare complain about refereeing decisions.

I really think he is realizing he is in decline and turning 31 and has a lot of insecurity and pent up rage about it

El Flaco

At this time of the year, Cristiano usually serve a three-match suspension, just like he did in 2014 and 2015.
Considering the way he acts, it seems he actually asking for a suspension.

Cristiano will be 31 years old in few weeks, he's the second oldest among the players who are starters for Madrid and thus should guide the team.

But the truth is that Cristiano's not a leader.
A player who has been with Madrid for almost 8 years and judging to his age, the Portuguese's expected to be able to act as a leader.

Many of Madrid players are much more mature than Cristiano despite their age.
At the same time, their players have manage to catch up and surpass Cristiano.
Benzema has done that and Bale as well.
Players like Isco and Modric are so much more important for Madrid than Cristiano.

Real Madrid don't need Ronaldo anymore, it's the Portuguese who need Real Madrid and I doubt he's able to accept it.
In his mind, Madrid are nothing without Cristiano.

I'm very afraid this will be the last spring for him as Madrid player, despite the fact they've a registration ban.
I think they can actually become better without Cristiano

The immense status he has and delivering poor performances is a huge problem for Madrid.

F

Flavia

[tw]691630718758297600[/tw]

Suárez got crucified for something he didn't even do; Neymar is "disrespectful" if he dribbles... Lol. Spain can't get more ridiculous.

And cr has suffered 24 fouls in Liga this season. Neymar, 63.

El Flaco

This season CR7 only gave 2 points to Real Madrid with his goals (12 games without a goal, a lot of goals in big margin victories)

The only important goal Cristiano scored was when he scored a brace against Real Sociedad (3-1 vicotry to Real Madrid).

Cristiano scored 5 goals in the victory against Espanyol (0-6, in other word 0-1 without his goals).
He scored one goal against Levante (3-0), Celta Vigo (1-3), Las Palmas (3-1), Eibar (0-2) and Getafe (4-1).
Then Cristiano scored a brace against Rayo (10-2) and Real Sociedad (3-1).
His last goal was against Sporting Gijón in a 5-1 victory for Madrid.
However, Cristiano has failed to score in games where Madrid dropped points.

Last edited:

Zebulun

Just check out the curious case of Miguel Angel Gamez. Sent off cr7 for violent aggressions vs Bilbao where he was slapping and pushing players over. he was quickly demoted to lower leagues and his family was threatened.
his career practically ended after using good judgement against one of the men in "white" if that isn't indicative of the state of affairs in la liga i dont know what is. la liga needs an independent body to review matches and fine
retroactively for on field events.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just check out the curious case of Miguel Angel Gamez. Sent off cr7 for violent aggressions vs Bilbao where he was slapping and pushing players over. he was quickly demoted to lower leagues and his family was threatened.
his career practically ended after using good judgement against one of the men in "white" if that isn't indicative of the state of affairs in la liga i dont know what is. la liga needs an independent body to review matches and fine
retroactively for on field events.

Just when you think it can't get any worse...

Hopefully, new government in Spain will bring some fresh air in that stench place that LFP is.

Kerrybai

He has truly set into decline now but he's still a top player. I hope he doesn't end up with another golden shoe this season, despite his lower scoring he could still do the business against the likes of Espanyol this weekend.

Hopefully Neymar or Suarez remain injury free and can challenge him to the end this season.

NotInHere

He has truly set into decline now but he's still a top player. I hope he doesn't end up with another golden shoe this season, despite his lower scoring he could still do the business against the likes of Espanyol this weekend.

Hopefully Neymar or Suarez remain injury free and can challenge him to the end this season.
in your opinion is he among the best three players in the world?

Home of Barca Fans