Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Hardy

He needs to play way better if he hopes to stand a chance for the Balon D'Or. If he continues to play this way, he won't even make the podium. That would be a huge hit to his inflated ego.

no matter what if he play crap. the retard voters (mainly the dumb ct. and capitans) at the end of the year watch the stast and the stast (goals) are always good for him. Next week he plays vs Asspanyol, watch out :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
He has done it again hasn't he? I felt sorry for him before but this behaviour going unpunished is really ridiculous.
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] bring in the gif.

Morten

Its not only that he plays bad, its also that he takes up so much space in the team. And when its no longer justified by his performances on the pitch, it just becomes tiring to put up with his behaviour. He acts like he is the big man, but these days he is worse than alot of our players when it comes to performances, so this whole thing becomes extremely silly. These days, im just looking forward to having a normal football player in his place again.

El Flaco

Cristiano's penalty shout vs. Real Betis

[gfy]FirstOrnateDragonfly[/gfy]

Altenative Angles

[gfy]ClumsyTenseBangeltiger[/gfy]

[gfy]AcrobaticBlaringAustraliankelpie[/gfy]

raskolnikov

Its not only that he plays bad, its also that he takes up so much space in the team. And when its no longer justified by his performances on the pitch, it just becomes tiring to put up with his behaviour. He acts like he is the big man, but these days he is worse than alot of our players when it comes to performances, so this whole thing becomes extremely silly. These days, im just looking forward to having a normal football player in his place again.

The giant ego and everything set up for him to score is the problem. If he coud set that aside he could be of great value. But that would require great self knowledge and humiity on his part.
Overall, I hope a declining Ronaldo being toxic and dragging the whole club down continues to score penaldo's and tap ins in easy fixtures for plenty matches for a few more years, especially given the ban.
The stats, past and rep keeps him alive.

Also the punching and kicking keeps getting worse and worse, its almost every other game now.
Quote me when a non bribed cl ref red cards him in the quarter final vs a decent opponent for similar behavior.;)

Richard.H

no matter what if he play crap. the retard voters (mainly the dumb ct. and capitans) at the end of the year watch the stast and the stast (goals) are always good for him. Next week he plays vs Asspanyol, watch out :lol:

The problem is he isn't even getting any goals against the mid-table La Liga sides now. He can only pad his stats now with the likes of Getafe, Almeria, or Asspanyol. We are halfway through the season and Both Benz and Suarez are leading.

Without the Pichichi, he has zero chance of getting votes.

El Flaco

He has done it again hasn't he? I felt sorry for him before but this behaviour going unpunished is really ridiculous.
[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] bring in the gif.

I'll do it after I've made some GIFs of Modric's skills and the incident between Mandza & De Rossi.

Morten

The problem is he isn't even getting any goals against the mid-table La Liga sides now. He can only pad his stats now with the likes of Getafe, Almeria, or Asspanyol. We are halfway through the season and Both Benz and Suarez are leading.

Without the Pichichi, he has zero chance of getting votes.

Well, still leading the race quite comfortably in the cl i believe. If Real by some miracle win the CL, then who knows.

Richard.H

Well, still leading the race quite comfortably in the cl i believe. If Real by some miracle win the CL, then who knows.

I'm not really sure if RM can make it far in the CL this season. Anything can happen in the CL and I'm very aware of that (Inter 2010, Chelsea 2012) but ZZ still needs some time. Also depends on the draw, RM should annihilate Roma but if they face Bayern, Juventus, or us early on, they won't make it IMO.

Morten

I'm not really sure if RM can make it far in the CL this season. Anything can happen in the CL and I'm very aware of that (Inter 2010, Chelsea 2012) but ZZ still needs some time. Also depends on the draw, RM should annihilate Roma but if they face Bayern, Juventus, or us early on, they won't make it IMO.

We cant win against Barca, Bayern or PSG over two legs im quite sure, Juve im not sure about since i dont watch them. Only in a final do we have a chance against those team, as luck play more of a factor in a single game, and we need alot of luck if we are going to make it.

raskolnikov

We cant win against Barca, Bayern or PSG over two legs im quite sure, Juve im not sure about since i dont watch them. Only in a final do we have a chance against those team, as luck play more of a factor in a single game, and we need alot of luck if we are going to make it.

Arent you forgetting some club?
o-SIMEONE-facebook.jpg

Home of Barca Fans