Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Morten

They could easily win 5-0 without all of them. If this was an away game or a stronger side at home it makes sense. Now it just seems they prefer Ronaldo stattpad than risk losing him in important games. Im actually happy with this though, I hope he misses Sevilla for example, they lose the title because of it and he ends up with 49 goals.

Without Kroos, James, Bale and Ronaldo it wont be easy at all to beat Eibar. If Benzema has an off day, who are we gonna rely on? Chicha, Jese, who is out of form? Ronaldo being back is some sort of reassurance. Of course, if not so many players were suspended i would like Ronaldo to be suspended in this match, so there would be no worry in more difficult matches later.

Last edited:

Morten

Come to think about it, the suspensions of Kroos, James and Bale was timed very well. If Mourinho was still coach our club would probably recieve a fine for it, seeing as we are the only club to get reprimanded for it in the past, despite it being a common thing.

Barcadub

Anchelotti has confirmed Bale won't play, so to be missing James, Bale and Ronaldo in the one game would be bad.

I actually don't think Eibar will take a hammering. They never get beaten badly. Let's see what they come up with.

mehdimike

n2llyt.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
He has scored a lot of goals against sevilla.

Alright then. Still Eibar is not a team to bend over anyone. I reckon they will give RM a good game.

What makes you say that? they lost 0-4 at their home to madrid, Ronaldo with brace and it might be even worse tomorrow. They got only 4 points from their last 11 fixtures. On a positive note they did not lose by more than 2 goals in these 11 fixtures even after facing barcelona and atletico. That 0-4 against madrid was their biggest defeat of this season. I think that will change after this match.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ofc they will appeal it, it was a ridiculous yellow card which makes him look bad. And he's a forward,he's not likely to get a yellow unless he dives.

Morten

Ofc they will appeal it, it was a ridiculous yellow card which makes him look bad. And he's a forward,he's not likely to get a yellow unless he dives.

Well, Ronaldo does have a temper when things are going bad, so its not only the dives that are the risks. I would say its much more likely he gets booked for a rash challenge when he is angry. It doesnt have to be any of that either, a mistimed tackle for instance.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans