Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

F

Flavia

[tw]585923745988083712[/tw]

I'd love to see what the rfef/lfp would do if a Barça player did the "solo robar" towards a linesmen :lol:
Seems this is the 6th time he did it, nothing happened in any of those.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Funny that he gets numerous pens for obvious dives and a yellow today for a clear pen.
I think he is better in the last games and more involved. Still a cunt though.

Paganinisrvnge

He dove pretty blatantly like ten minutes before he got carded for slipping. :lol:

He didn't deserve a yellow when he got it but he deserved it on the earlier dive so it evens out. He kind of threw his arms up dramatically when he slipped to try to make sure the ref gave him the penalty and that's probably what made it look like a dive :lol:

Kohe321

Apparently Real Madrid will most likely not appeal the yellow card he got yesterday, meaning he will sit out the game against Eibar in the weekend. They obviously do not want to risk him being out against the following game against Málaga which will be a tougher game, on paper at least.

CR is probably upset over a missed opportunity for some easy statpadding against a weak side though... :pep:

raskolnikov

Apparently Real Madrid will most likely not appeal the yellow card he got yesterday, meaning he will sit out the game against Eibar in the weekend. They obviously do not want to risk him being out against the following game against Málaga which will be a tougher game, on paper at least.

CR is probably upset over a missed opportunity for some easy statpadding against a weak side though... :pep:
madrid.
Definitely, I honestly believe he cares way more about breaking Messi's record of 50 goals than becoming champions with

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Funny that he gets numerous pens for obvious dives and a yellow today for a clear pen.
I think he is better in the last games and more involved. Still a cunt though.

I don't think it was penalty, defender slides, he stops sliding and then Ronaldo slips and hits the defender, nothing really happened there:

raskolnikov

No, he would chose titles over records, but not by much though. 50 is well out of reach this season, anyways.

If he did they wouldnt fight the suspension against Eibar, why risk losing him in tougher games than resting him against Eibar who you can easily beat without him?
Cause he cares more about the stats and prefers to play Eibar so he can score a hattrick and get closer to magic number 50.

Morten

If he did they wouldnt fight the suspension against Eibar, why risk losing him in tougher games than resting him against Eibar who you can easily beat without him?
Cause he cares more about the stats and prefers to play Eibar so he can score a hattrick and get closer to magic number 50.

According to some sources, its not Ancelotti or Ronaldo who pushes for appeal, but Perez. Well, im not sure i actually believe that. Ronaldo will probably want to play so he can statpad, sure, but that doesnt mean he doesnt want trophies at least as much.

Home of Barca Fans