Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I love how he scores such crappy, gifted goals then celebrates like he just scored the winning goal of the WC Final. The biggest tool in professional sports. Not sure how anyone other than immature teens or children could ever like him. Douche through and through.

Ese portugues hijo puta es !

Alen

I love how he scores such crappy, gifted goals then celebrates like he just scored the winning goal of the WC Final. The biggest tool in professional sports. Not sure how anyone other than immature teens or children could ever like him. Douche through and through.

Come on people. I hate him more than Figo but he has had a tough time lately. I understand why he would celebrate this goal like that.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
That makes no sense by the way.

This Portuguese is a son of a...?

That said, I'm not sure his grammar is entirely correct. It's been 2 years since I last had Spanish classes.

It means this portuguese is a son of a bitch, It's one of the chants said around spain whenever ronaldo is playing away from the bernabeu. Barca fans originally coined it for Figo, Then later we used to for Ronaldo(even back when he was at Man united) and Mourinho

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It means this portuguese is a son of a bitch, It's one of the chants said around spain whenever ronaldo is playing away from the bernabeu. Barca fans originally coined it for Figo, Then later we used to for Ronaldo(even back when he was at Man united) and Mourinho

I'm aware of that. I was trying to explain it to Alik. :lol:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Never had the chance to take a Spanish class. I used Google translate and I'm not ashamed of it :coffee:

Not to mention that I sound like an idiot whenever I try to speak the little Spanish that I've picked up.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans