Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

JamDav1982

Who cares really?

Players mock each other all the time and most of us would have found it funny when Thomas Muller did a similar thing about Ronaldo.

More than mocking Manuel Pablo and lack of respect it comes across as more painfully laughable that Ronaldo is just trying to show off to the boys about how good that move was.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Players mock each other all the time and most of us would have found it funny when Thomas Muller did a similar thing about Ronaldo.

I think the key difference between what Muller did and what Ronaldo did here is that CR was clearly bragging to his teammates. It isn't impressive to beat a 39-year old playing for Deportivo in such a manner (especially when he missed a clear cut chance). CR's supposedly the best player in the world. He's expected to beat Manuel Pablo. It's not some great feat.

JamDav1982

I think the key difference between what Muller did and what Ronaldo did here is that CR was clearly bragging to his teammates. It isn't impressive to beat a 39-year old playing for Deportivo in such a manner (especially when he missed a clear cut chance). CR's supposedly the best player in the world. He's expected to beat Manuel Pablo. It's not some great feat.

Its really not that big a deal though if anything all he is doing is trying to act the big man to impress his mates. Which comes across a bit cringeworthy.

Muller was trying to take the piss out of Ronaldo for a laugh for no real reason.

Chainsaw

Killahead
ronaldo.gif

case closed

:lol:

Kerrybai

Its really not that big a deal though if anything all he is doing is trying to act the big man to impress his mates. Which comes across a bit cringeworthy.

Muller was trying to take the piss out of Ronaldo for a laugh for no real reason.

Yeah agreed, cringey but no big deal. His team mates must laugh behind his back from time to time.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

I'd agree with that. I'm not about to take the Madrid press's angle on Neymar vs. Atleti and apply it CR here. The fact that he's bragging like that is hilarious though. As for Muller, that's just who he is. He's Bayern's team clown, in a good way.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Many people criticize muller for many things, he is bit of a douche. But whatever ronaldo does it is widely accepted, even kicking and punching players did not result in some serious reactions. But with suarez it is like the whole world was fallen apart.

Last edited:

Co0ter

I love how he scores such crappy, gifted goals then celebrates like he just scored the winning goal of the WC Final. The biggest tool in professional sports. Not sure how anyone other than immature teens or children could ever like him. Douche through and through.

Home of Barca Fans