Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Yannick03

Ronaldo is the best dumb footballer I have ever seen. Every part of his body and football is good except his brain, I have yet to see him do something genius which is why he never will be regarded highly in my books. I actually find him quite boring to watch, he does spectacular things but he will never mindblown me like Messi, Iniesta or many others that are currently active.

karthik

His goals against Sweden were out of the world. He quite simply is the best finisher that I have seen week in week out.

Man his left foot abilities. !!

L

linetty

The last thing missing from here was a Cristiano fanboy..
He might be a Cristiano fanboy but what he wrote is almost 100% true, to be honest.

Ronaldo is a douche but you can't decrease his skills and abilities.

Yugi

You guys need to stop the hate on the best player in the world right now. Period.

We are not hating on Messi so there´s no problem there...

Be thankful that you get to watch the two possibly best players ever compete against each other in the same league and enjoy it while it lasts.

It isn´t about Messi vs Cristiano anymore, that´s sooooo 2010, Messi has gone far far from him long time ago...

Players like Ronaldo and Messi are special and will not be around again ever.

You are right, Lionel Andres Messi and Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima will not be here forever and we all like them and know they are special...

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
soo buthurt...
brb >
-pace
-heading
-goals
-power
-attitude
-both feet are sick
-strong
-stamina
I could go on

haha, everything you listed herefell under the same category: Physique/Power/Stamina.

Yes CR7 is miles ahead of Messi in that regard, no questions about it, but that's pretty much it.

What else? Go on please.

Meitux

This is also one of the reasons why Messi needs a World Cup. People are already forgetting his greatness from 2 months ago and talking about Ronaldo as the "best player in the world in 2013". Imagine 20 years later instead of 2 months. If he doesn't win a World Cup they'll see Ronaldo's and Messi's goal scoring records which are about the same and talk about them in the same breath. Maybe even pretend Ronaldo was the superior player all along. Which is extremely wrong.
I really don't care about it, Messi has done everything to be listed as the best player ever, and doesn't need to prove something more.I would just like him to win it firstly for himself and second for people to stop the shitty complaining, the annoying fact is that even if Argentina manages to win and Messi doesn't have the biggest of influence and the godlike performances to be the standout player they will still bitch about. Just to forget for what he has done all the years and yet again compare him to Maradona.

Stric

On his best behavior now that the BdO voting is reopened.

[youtube]ncWG4fAmnhI[/youtube]

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think Valdano put it best... Messi is the best player in the world, and the second best is injured Messi...

Not taking away anything from Cristina and his achievements but the fact that Messi, after being injured for most of the year therefore having lesser stats/performances, is still considered the man to beat speaks volumes of who is the best between the two... Crisitina's best year ever (boosted by the last three months to be honest) is still not enough to completely erase the doubts that Messi is in the run for his fifth Ballon d'Or...

Despite his success Cristina still relies on the media to push for him, even against an injured Messi, who may still snatch the win... And no one, bar deluded Madrid fans and cocky Ribery and his wife, would bat an eyelash if that happened...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I hope Ronaldo wins the Ballon d'Or for his form for the last couple weeks, mainly because he was shammed out of winning it last year so he should sham everyone else by winning it this year. Though his epic performances for Portugal will hopefully mean something.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans