Cricket

Samuel Eto'o

First test between Aus and Ind was superb. Great knocks by Warner and Kholi and superb bowling by Lyon to bowl the Aussies to victory. First 10wickets haul for Lyon.

Have to say though every time a bad decision goes against India I thoroughly enjoy it. ICC should make DRS mandatory for all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You reap what you sow. Don't know what BCCI have against DRS. The worst thing is their stupid little fanboys.

Anyway, I went to sleep when Kohli and Vijay were batting and they needed 190 to win. Vijay was getting a bit impatient, but Kohli....Solid as a rock. Played Lyon who was rampaging very well and Harris and Johnson were not doing much either so I thought India were going to win.

But hey, I'm not complaining. Want Australia to destroy India in each and every match although I would like Kohli to do well as he is my favourite non-Pakistani player.

Samuel Eto'o

Well the destruction is on in the first innings of the third test. India bowled brilliantly on the first day and poor rubbish during the first two sessions on the second day. Let's hope Johnson and Harris does the business with the ball.

Smith played brilliantly for his 192. Was hoping he made the double ton.

Sunny Mir

Well the hype for the India-Pakistan game is unreal.Anywhere you go it's all people talked about the last couple of weeks.Anyways may the best team win.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well the hype for the India-Pakistan game is unreal.Anywhere you go it's all people talked about the last couple of weeks.Anyways may the best team win.

What best team. We better win. I'm staying up the entire night since the game starts at 04.30 here and we better win because I'm fucking tired of losing to India in every WC game.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Good luck, you're gonna need it given the recent history against them. May the best team win.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
This must be weakest batting line-up from India I've ever seen. Pakistan should win this.

hardyboy

Yasir Shah looks a bit like Messi, doesn't he???

205273.1.jpg

200235.jpg

Home of Barca Fans