Cricket

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
What an amazing batting collapse by Australia. Losing 9 wickets in 1 session to lose the test. :lol:

Samuel Eto'o

Will give BCCI all power to dictate terms and make no mistake, ECB and CA will have no say even if they are along on the ride because if they object to anything against BCCI and their interests then BCCI will stop touring them and both of them(ECB + CA) will lose so much money that they will instantly come back begging again.

Not a particular fan of one board getting so much power which they can use to blackmail others...

Ah well....If you have money, you can do whatever you want........ Sad.

Totally agree. So glad the Kiwis handed them another touring loss.

Samuel Eto'o

What an amazing batting collapse by Australia. Losing 9 wickets in 1 session to lose the test. :lol:

Clarke needs to score. He has not been pulling his weight since he made that 100+ against England.

It was nice to see Duminy contributing with the bat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good to see him coming good and actually being of use for us. Hope he can keep it up.

Samuel Eto'o

Graeme Smith with an average of 48.72 and at the tender of of 33 will he hanging up his boots in international cricket after the series against Australia.

DonAK

Yeah I'm not believing that New Zealand will win the cricket World Cup.

The WC is an altogether different thing and format and you guys are in home conditions and got a good team. One of the favourites IMO.

New Zealand have been very unlucky to not win one. Been close many times.

DonAK

Have you guys heard about the tragic incident that took the life of Phillip Hughes?

Yeah. Was the first news I heard when I woke up on Thursday...... Really, really sad :( I Wasn't able to concentrate fully that day.

And he was so young and such a talented player.

RIP Phillip Hughes.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bit late but yeah, horrible news. He was so unlucky, the ball hit a small spot on his neck, which pretty much never happens. So sad, Michael Clarke's address to the media was tough to watch too.

Home of Barca Fans